Chapter 19:

Madison's P.O.V

It's been 2 rest less weeks moving into a new house. I look around my new grey furnished living room with some colorful decor and smile.

I run my hand throw my messy hair and plop down on the couch. "I'm back!" Ryan said closing the door.

"Hi," I say tiredly. "Aw Madison, I brought you some Starbucks but since you don't want it, I guess I'll have it,"

"No!" I said sitting up, he laughs and I see no Starbucks. "you don't even have Starbucks," I said.

He sat down next to me and pulled me on to his lap. "I'm sorry," I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes.

"Are you still tired?" He asks laughing "mhm" I mumble "come on its 10:00 am! Let me make some pancakes," he said.

"Can you," I pouted. "yea!" He got up and went into my already done kitchen. "strawberry?" He asks "how about blue berry and banana?" I asked "let's try something new," I get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Okay," he says getting out the essentials. I run upstairs and look at my new and furnished room. I smile and admire the white grey floral sheets and my white couch and patio.

I go to my bathroom wash my face, apply some mascara and eye liner, and brush my hair out.

I go to my closet and pic. Out a floral dress with some white sandals. I add some perfume and deodorant and then go down stairs.

I see Ryan pouring syrup in our pancakes. I smile and sit down at the dinning table.

"These smell good," I comment cutting a piece of the pancakes "thank you," he smiled sitting across from me.

we eat in silence, taking sips of our orange juice Ryan also brought out. I finish my food and take it to the sink and so does Ryan.

I wash the dishes and sit next to Ryan who was playing call of duty on my xbox.

I scroll through my social media and smile at all the nice comments I got on my last post of Ryan and I at a restaurant last night and luckily they were all nice comments and some mean then and there.

I've been so happy with Ryan lately he is my happiness and he is actually friends with Sammy and Nash!

I get a phone call from my friend Brook who I meet at the studio "Hey," I say "hey! We need you here FAST!" I hear some muffling in the background "okay I'll be there in 5 minutes," I end the phone and get up.

"Who was that?" Ryan asked "brook she said I have to be at the studios fast, I grab my purse and keys and phone.

"Okay I'll take you there," he says and I smile as I put my keys down. He grabs my hand and walks me to the car.

As soon as we get there, I give Ryan a kiss and wave good bye as I walk into brooks office. "I'm here!" I say "Hey!" She says giving me a hug. "okay sit down,"

I take a seat and throw my purse oat the corner "we talked to the managers and they said they want your song out on the 18th of September!"

What seriously? "Yes!" Did I say that aloud? "The song is already done and everything so they said why not the 18th."

I smile. "Okay then is that all?" I ask "Nope!" She grins. "This week it's fashion week! So you will be attending the fashion shows!"

"Seriously!" I shout. "What's with the noise," Justin asks by the door. Yes Justin Bieber.

"I'm invited to fashion week this week!" I announce. "So your going to watch girls walk around in front of you in new clothes, awesome!" He laughs.

I frown. "I'm joking, I'm joking." I laugh. "Well I'm a girl so of course I'll be excited! It's my first fashion show,"

"Okay well, hope you have fun Madison, see you guys later!" He walks out the door "Bye!" Brooke and I say in unison.

"I'll see you later Brooke I'm going to go shopping for New York, see you later!"

I call an uber to take me to the mall and in seconds it arrives. once we make it, there's a whole pile of people crowded into one circle.

I get out of the car and go to the other direction were the traffic isn't at. I walk into top shop and look around the dresses.

4 hours later

After a long day of shopping, I went to an ice cream store. I get myself a cake batter ice cream with some fruits and candy on top and sit at the table nearest to be window.

I scroll through my Instagram and Twitter and retweet and like some posts.

I hear a bunch of laughing come from the door and I see Jack G, Katie, Jack J, Sammy, ad Nate.

I look over at Katie and she actually was pregnant and I look at Jack and he looks so hot- what am I saying? I have a boyfriend!

My phone starts ringing and I pick up "hello?"

(M Madison R Ryan)

R- hey babe
M- hey cutie
R- where are you?
M- the mall
R- by yourself?
M- yea I'm eating ice cream talking to you
R- Well I was planning on taking you out for dinner
M- well can I know where?
R-that's for me to know, want me to pick you up?
M- no I'll just call an uber
R- okay I got to go I'll call you later okay?
M- okay love you
R- love you to

(End of conversation)

I get up and throw my trash away and as I walk back to my table to get my bags, someone bumps into me falling onto the floor.

I hear some laughing and Katie yelling at them to stop and I smile at myself. "Madison!" I look behind and see Jack Johnson.

"Hi," I say giving him a hug "that was so funny," he says laughing I laughed as well "it was her fault,"

We laughed "here's my number I miss talking to you, I got to go see you later!" He said running back.

I smile and walk to call an uber.

Later that night

I look at the menu at this fancy restaurant Ryan took me to all decorated nicely.

I ordered steak and mash potatoes with some veggies on the side and Ryan ordered the same.

I look at Ryan seeing all his perfect features on his face but there was something I felt like he was hiding.

He wasn't staring at me or even looking at me. "Ryan," I say tightening my grip on his hand a little.

He looks up with his bright green eyes "Are you okay?" I ask "yea I'm perfectly fine," he says rubbing his thumb on my knuckle.

"Are you sure?" He smiles "positive," we make small talks about everything till our food comes.

Later, we ordered a mini cheese cake and split it in half then Ryan dropped me off at home and gave me a good night kiss

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated I have so much home work as a freshman it's not easy in all honors classes and I'm sorry for not updating but this is like 1,100 words so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😂.
AND THIS PHOTO MAKES MADISON LOOK LIKE A GODESS
AND ITS CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS 21ST BIRTHDAY!

-Hanna❤️