Chapter 8

"How was the tutor session?" I asked Dinah when we entered the big building I hated with a passion.

"It was great. Eveline is so sweet and she explained everything really good so I think I might pass my next test." Dinah told me and I smiled.

"Does she only tutor math?" I wondered out loud. My friend,who was taking a sip of her drink, shook her head.

"She tutors everything. Well, not everything. She doesn't tutor French, Spanish and something else." The Polynesian explained.

If Dinah remembered that much about a person, they must have made a great impression. "Does she tutor chemistry?"

"Definitely." Dinah confirmed and Lauren walked up to us. She kissed my cheek in greeting. "Too much PDA." Dinah complained and walked off.

"Good morning." I greeted my girlfriend before pecking her lips.

"Morning, baby." Lauren returned and gave me a sweet smile.

She took the bag off my shoulder and hung it over her own. "You don't need to do that." I protested but she silenced me with a kiss.

"I want to." She stated and walked me to my first class. I grabbed her hand and stroked her soft skin with my thumb.

We stopped in front of my classroom and she kissed me gently. "I'll see you at lunch?" She whispered against my lips.

"Of course." I replied with a smile. I pulled away completely and entered the room.

Nour was already waiting for me and when she saw me she waved.

"Morning." She greeted and I sat down next to her.

"Morning." I answered shortly.

"Okay, so there's this new guy, Shawn Mendes and apparently he's super cute. I haven't seen him though." Nour started rambling.

I started writing some song lyrics I had come up with on the way to school. "Are you even listening?" Nour slapped my arm and I looked up.

"What?" I said confused.

"You need to learn to pay attention." My friend spoke. I turned back to my notes and mumbled a sorry. "What are you writing?"

"Just some lyrics I thought off earlier." I responded while writing down some more of the words.

My friend tried to look over my shoulder but I quickly closed my notebook and turned my attention to Nour. "So, you were talking about this guy, what's his name? Shawn."

"Yeah, so..." Nour continued to ramble about the guy she had never seen.

The teacher entered the room and the class started. Time passed by with the teacher talking about everything I didn't care about.

Eventually lunch came and me and Nour walked to the cafeteria together. Lauren was already waiting at our usual table and I kissed her cheek before sitting next to her.

"Wasn't Dinah with you?" Nour asked Lauren.

"Yeah but she had to go to the library to meet up with Eve." Lauren informed us while Ally walked up to us and sat down next to Nour.

"I was actually thinking about asking Eveline to tutor me for chemistry." I admitted.

"That'd be great, she's tutoring me for math again. Thanks to you, Camz." Lauren pecked my lips.

I took a bite of my sandwich. "Maybe I should get tutored too. Since you all got a year ticket for Eveline's tutor sessions." Nour remarked.

Normani and Dinah entered the cafeteria and sat down at our table. "Weren't you with Eve?" My raven haired girlfriend asked confused.

"Yeah but we decided to meet up on Saturday instead." The tall girl announcend.

I quickly cleaned up my leftovers before standing up. "I'm gonna see if I can find Eveline." I told them and kissed my girlfriend and ran towards the library.

To my luck the girl was sitting there at a table in the back of the library.

"Hey." I spoke hesitantly. Her eyes shot up at me and a smile formed on her face.

"Camila, right?" She leaned back in her chair and I nodded. "Can I help you?"

I sat down in front of the other girl. "I was hoping you could tutor me for chemistry."

"Yeah, sure. Is it urgent?" Eveline asked and grabbed an agenda out of her bag.

"Not really." I told her and she turned a few pages.

"Next Wednesday afternoon I'm free." She announced.

"Perfect." I exclaimed and she wrote something down.

"Right after school?" She asked and I nodded. "What's your last name?"

"Cabello." I told her and she frowned at the page in her agenda. Her pen hovering above the paper. "Let me." I turned the agenda towards me and wrote my last name down.

She looked at what I had written and nodded. "Spanish?" She asked.

"Cuban." I replied and she nodded again.

"Awesome." She reacted.

I gave her a sweet smile which she returned. "I should get back to my friends." I said and got up. 

"Of course. I'll see you Wednesday." Eveline replied and turned her attention back to the book in front of her. I walked off and back to the cafeteria when the bell rang. So instead of seeing my girlfriend before class I quickly made my way there on my own. 

I sat down in the seat Eveline had been occupying the last time I was in this room. Seconds later Eveline sat down next to me. We greeted each other shortly as the other students walked into the room and sat down at their places. 

The teacher came in and class started. While ms Hendrix told us about whatever war she wanted to tell us about my eyes were fixated on Eveline's numbers. Nothing weird about it... beside the fact they were clearly purple.

******

A/N: Another chapter in dedication of the beautiful and amazing jaureguijerks. Love ya, bby. I wanted to surprise ya.  

Quick reminder, the color purple stands for fear. I briefly mentioned that back in the first chapter. That was all that needed to be said.

Love you all!!