"Everything was just for PR?" I ask. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard to be honest, I think.

"Everything was for PR." She confirms.

"Stupid." It burst out of my mouth. Instantly I cover my mouth with my hands, embarrassed.

"I know but I got money to pay for University." She smiles.

"So no feelings were involved?" I want to know.

"No feelings towards me. No feelings from me towards him. But..." She makes a dramatic pause. I look from the spot on the floor, that I have been starring on while she had explained things, at her. "He has feelings towards you, Olivia." She tells me. My heart skips a beat.

"Really?" I ask disbelieving. She nods and my heart skips another beat. This is definitely not healthy for my heart.

"Yeah, all he ever talked to me about was you. How funny, kind, sweet, cute and stubborn you are. He said others would think you're annoying but he loves everything about you." Her words make me laugh. I have to admit, I can be very annoying especially on good days or if I am hyper. Niall has experienced my hyperness a lot already because honestly he's what makes my day good. And he loves it.

"He told me what happened on Tuesday, which is the reason why he gave the statement that he's single to that magazine even before he told his management that he wants to stop being in a PR relationship with me." Valerie explains further.

"Did-did he get in trouble for it?" I ask and she nods. God damn it Niall!, my inner voice yells. I don't want him to get in trouble.

"A bit and he knew that before he gave the statement." She tells me. My skips another beat. He got in trouble for me... One part of me thinks that it's super adorable and sweet of him and the other part is angry at his stupidity. Valerie's phone rings and she stands up.

"I have go now, meet with my mum. Do you have every answer you wanted?" She asks and I nod.

"Thank you." I smile as my heart skips a beat again. Valerie leaves when she's out of sight, I stand up.

Suddenly I feel very dizzy and have cough. I guess my brain just got too much information in just a day. Slowly I walk home but have to stop a couple of times when everything becomes blurry for a few seconds. When I am in the elevator, to cough again. This time, I don't stop until the doors open again. I touch my forehead and it's burning hot. My heart skips a beat and my chest starts to hurts. What is happening? I ask myself as I stumble out of the elevator. I have never felt like this, not that I can remember. When I reach my door, I see two blurry figures standing in front of it. I rub my eyes and it turns out to be Toby and Niall.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. I didn't except either of them here, not now. Suddenly pain rushes through my head. I massage my temple as I shut my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Are you okay?!" Both men exclaim. I nod, even though I know that nothing's okay right now.

"What are you doing here?" I repeat my question, this time directly towards Niall.

"I-I" He starts but when my knees get week and I kink to the side. Niall stops instantly and steps beside me. He holds me up as I shut my eyes again. I don't know what is wrong with me right now. Toby steps to my other side and mimics Niall. They both hold me up and when I open my eyes, everything around me starts to spin.

"Where are your keys?" Toby asks.

"Bag." I manage to say. Everything becomes blurry for a few seconds again.

"She needs a doctor!" Niall exclaims.

"I'm fine." I lie and step closer to Toby as I softly and slowly push away Niall a bit. I take a deep breath which doesn't help.

"No you're not." Niall says in his Irish accent.

"Niall please." I close my eyes again as another wave of pain rushes into my head.

"You should leave." Toby says holding me up whilst taking my bag off me.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Niall snaps at Toby.

"Niall please just go." I say even though my heart is craving him.

"No!" He exclaims.

"Niall..." My voice is weak and quiet.

"Mate..." Toby says. My knees get weak again and I kink to the side. Toby holds me up but now anger is in Niall. He's worried, which you can see in his eyes beautiful blue eyes.

"That's enough." Niall decides and picks me up.

"Let me down." I tell him but wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. He ignores my will and carries me bridal style away from Toby and to the elevator. Toby runs after him and manages to get in the elevator with us before the doors close.

"She always has to be so fucking stubborn." Niall has anger in his voice. He's angry, concerned and scared, I can tell by his quick heartbeat.

"I can hear you." I mumble and shut my eyes again and cough. The doors open and he rushes me out to his car. Niall puts me down in the backseat and gives Toby his keys.

"You can drive right?" Niall asks. Toby nods and gets in the drivers seat. Niall gets into the car next to me and I rest my hurting head on his shoulder. He puts one arm around me when Toby drives off and holds my hand with his free hand.

"Since you can hear me..." Niall starts. Niall's voice gives my heart a warm feeling before it skips a beat yet again.

"Yeah?" I whisper back.

"I came to tell you something important." He says. I look up at him but have to shut my eyes when my head hurts sharp. I touch my hot forehead and breathe out. A tear rolls down my cheek and then everything turns black in front of my eyes.