Destiny's game

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

The man remained still, sitting like a statue on his throne.

Then, I heard a roar.

A blue chimera stepped forward to meet me.

"Hello Happy! It's nice to see you, again!" I chuckled and pat his head.

He looked at Natsu.

"Original Form: Exceed..." Natsu managed to whisper, not bothering to take a blink.

A smoke covered Happy and I watched a blue neko launching towards my torso.

"I missed your boobs!" Happy cried, literally, and I felt my eye twitched.

I swatted the blue neko to the ground, like a fly, before he even got the chance to land on my chest.

"I meant that I missed you, Lushee." Happy cried anime tears, currently kissing the ground.

"Hmph!" I crossed my arms, childishly, and walked towards Happy.

I scooped him up from the ground and hugged him.

"I still don't remember much but it's all coming back, slowly. I missed you too, stupid cat." I smiled and he hugged me tightly.

"Ehem." Natsu cleared his throat and we looked at him.

"You are in the presence of the Great King Dragneel. Know your place element." He sternly looked at me, and I looked back steadily.

"So what?" I raised an eyebrow, provoking him.

"Excuse me?" He questioned, sternly.

"You're excused." I giggled and he looked at me in disbelief.

"We-" He started but I cut him off.

"You're still you, and I'm still me. No matter how much time passed, no one can replace you in me nor can anyone replace me in you." I recited, taking him aback, before finally bowing down to the current king.

"That's what made me remember. You're irreplaceable!" I added, smiling brilliantly.

From there, he flashed me a dazzling smile.

The smile I fell in love with.

The genuine one.

"How've you been doing?" he asked, his gaze softening.

"I was doing great, your excellency!" I teased, cheerfully, and he frowned.

"Everyone! Dismissed!" Natsu ordered, and I looked around.

Uh... Well, the previous king and queen were there.

Laughing silently.

Guards and maids were there, standing in shock.

Wait.

Maidens?

Inside the palace?

"Oh! Where are my manners? It's nice to meet you, again!" I bowed in embarrassment, face reddening, towards the previous rulers.

"It's fine Lucy. Rise." King Igneel chuckled, and I beamed at him.

"It was a nice treat to actually see my son smile for the first time in years!" he added amusingly, eyeing Natsu.

Natsu's face turned expressionless, as he looked at the other direction, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, again, King Igneel! Have you been well?" I asked politely.