The Nymph

"Who are you, and how did you know my real name?" The scarlet haired angel interrogated.

"Oh. That's right! You were known as Titania! My name's Lucy!" I grinned widely.

"H-How? Even if, you were a maiden, you do not have authorization to access personal information of an angel! So, tell me! How?" she questioned, never leaving the raised blade off of my throat.

"That's because the stars were watching you." I simply answered.

"You're the one who looks up in the skies with lonely eyes, no?" I gazed intently at her unwavering eyes.

Realization sunk in.

She lowered her sword and collapsed on the floor, kneeling down.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness, Lucy-sama! I did not know that you were the heavenly priestess." She apologized.

"Please drop the sama. It's fine. Stand up, Erza!" I smiled.

"You are going to help gather the remaining constellation, are you not?" I supported her, standing up.

"Yes." She smiled.

"Smiling fits you better!" I smiled brightly.

"Thank you." She softened.

"Would you go back to the land with us?" Levy-chan asked.

"I will. I might have to report to my superiors first." Erza stated, seriously.

"Oh, and nice to meet you witch and Natsu-sama! I must apologize, but I must cut this briefing short, as I need to report to my elders." Erza bowed with dignity.

"You can come down, when you're ready!" I grinned at her, and she pats my head in response, then walked away.

"Four down and eight more to go!" I cried, triumphantly, jumping off of the golden gate and skydiving without warning anyone.

I already told Plue my plan to skydive telepathically, so he caught me halfway before crushing the ground.

"That was amazing! You did great!" I pat Plue's head.

I looked up to see, what's taking Natsu and Levy-chan so long.

Their eyes were widened and jaws were dropped.

"Eh? What's taking you guys so long?" I shouted and they snapped back to reality.

"Lu-chan! You shouldn't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" she scolded, riding her broom towards me.

I scratched the back of my head, sheepishly.

"Well, Plue and I organized it. Everything went well, did it not?" I smiled innocently, and she playfully pinched my ear.

"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry for causing you guys worry!" I apologized, as soon as Natsu settled his chimera next to Plue.

He zeroed his cold dark gaze on my eyes and furrowed his eyebrows in fury.

"Never do that again, understand?" he growled, furiously.

I was taken aback, because I never thought that he'd care.

"Eh? Uh... Sorry for making you worried." I apologized, remorsefully.

"I wasn't worried. You're just needed in our kingdom, to maintain its rightful balance." He hissed icily, while wearing an expressionless face.

My heart ached.

I know that, they just needed me here to preserve the balance.

I know that and yet...