Pharaoh's Eye ♋ III

Start from the beginning

"I can't stop you from doing anything you already done, I don't mind ."

"What's your name again ?"

"Caira, and you ?"

"Julius ." he said shaking my hand "You cute . Jermaine forgot to mention that to me ."

I smiled "I'm surprised I never seen you before, I'm always around Jermaine ."

"That nigga always like to keep the good ones away from me ."

I giggled a bit, the ice was being broken between us "Him and I aren't together ."

"I know, but he afraid of a little competition . Someone like you could get snatch up real quick, by somebody like me ."

"You don't know me enough to want to think about cuffing me, how would you know ?

"A man can tell when he has a diamond in the rut standing in front of him ."

"You tryna read !" I pointed out 

He laughed "Nah, I'm just a good judge of character . Ain't mean to start going on at the mouth like that, I'm just giving you a sample of how I am, you shouldn't have a problem being here ."

"I hope I don't ."

"Imma go, fix up my room . If you need anything, let me know ."

"I will do that ."

I don't smash the homies, it might not be a problem intentionally between him and I but if he keep trying to press on me it might be cause I damn sure might let him . It was different being here, living with someone I don't know . Away from my little brother, blind ass momma, and even Jermaine . He  just dropped my ass off like a hot pocket, ain't even stay to see if I was alright . This could work out for me though, if my mother has this idea that I'm such a bad person then I wouldn't have a problem experimenting with that theory . Supposedly to her I'm this fast ass hoe that sucks dick all night and drinks and smokes hella weed, shit if that's what she thinks I do then I won't have a problem trying it all out .

When Julius 'friends', and I'm using that term loosely; came over it was one pretty looking white chick and a Spanish chick . They went into his room and all of a sudden it got real quiet, I ain't want to be nosey but I could help to listen in . I could hear lips smacking together, it transpired into hearing somebody sucking on something, it didn't take long for the sighs and groans to kick it . I smiled to myself and left before hearing anything, I went and sat outside trying to get some fresh air and clear my mind . I was out there for a while but when I tried to get back in the front door was locked, I had to sit outside and wait a full hour till those girls left .

"What are doing outside ?" he asked

"I locked myself out, I didn't want to ruin your 2 in 1 special you had going on so I waited ." I said as he sat beside me

He laughed "That's funny, 2 in 1 special . . .You smoke ?" he said pulling out a blunt

"Not really, I only smoked it a couple of times . It didn't feel right to me ."

"That's cause you ain't know how to puff on a joint, here take it ."

I held the blunt in my hand and inhaled but I started coughing my lungs out "That's some strong shit ."

He laughed "That's that Purple, here you holding it wrong . When you inhale don't suck, just breathe it in and don't swallow . Unless you like that kind of shit ." he joked

I pushed him "Shut up ." Then realized I just started to get to know this guy, we ain't cool like that yet "Oooh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to shove you ."

"Chill, it's fine Ma . Now try it the way I said ."

I did exactly what he said and didn't have a problem, for some reason I was so damn happy I ain't choke . Julius took the blunt back from me .

"Hit it with me ." he took the blunt and inhaled

Holding the smoke in his mouth he got close to my face as if he was going to kiss me, Julius slowly blew the smoke in my mouth . When he was all out of my smoke I had a feeling he was going to try and kiss me, I leaned back before he got the chance .

He smirked licking his lips "I should go inside now, goodnight ."

"See you in the morning ." he said continuing his blunt on the porch

___

,Julius in the MM