Pharaoh's Eye ♋ III

Start from the beginning

Standing there afraid and cold I knocked on his bedroom window, the lights was off and I could see him visibly laying there in his bed sleeping . I knocked a little harder till he heard me and got up to open the window, Jermaine pulled me inside and made room for me beside him . I didn't say anything, I just took off my clothes and changed into his t-shirt . He pulled me close to him after hearing me weeping beside him, I rather be hugged by my mother right now instead of clutched tight to him .

In the morning after his mother left I took a shower, then did my laundry . When he woke up I made him breakfast to make up for the past couple of days he's let me stay here, he kissed me on the cheek as I made him bacon . 

"As much as I want to help you I can't, I can't risk my momma catching us in bed together thinking we doing shit . "

"I know, I didn't want to come here last night . I had no where to go, she kicked me out . He didn't even tell her what happen of why I left in the place ."

"Why didn't you tell her ?"

"Cause I couldn't, I don't know I just - . It's hard to explain, you have to understand the things I seen to know why I couldn't say it . I'm still stuck on her kicking me out though, I told her I want something bad to happen to me while I'm gone ."

"Why would you put something like that on yourself ?"

"Cause I want to see her fucking care about me again, if something happens I want her to feel like pure complete shit for turning against me . My voice didn't matter to her, I should have mattered to her but I don't anymore ."

"What are you going to do for yourself ?"

"I don't know I can't stay here another night, I don't have a job . I don't have enough money to rent an apartment, the only option I have is staying at a hotel till my money runs out ."

"I'm not going to let you do that ."

"Jermaine, I have no choice ."

"You real desperate right now so you better take what your ass can get, I'm going to ask somebody to do me a favor . This dude - ." I cut him off

"A man ? Oh hell no, Jermaine I know your little friends and I ain't comfortable with that shit ."

"Shut the hell up and listen, you the one that's homeless not me . You want a place to lay your damn head at night I'm trying set that up for you, I'm not going to have you wandering the streets at night . You going to have to trust me and believe that I got you ."

What could I say or do, I was desperate and needed somewhere to stay . I just didn't feel comfortable with the fact that he's setting me up with someone I don't know, trust don't mean shit . You never really know anybody for who they really are . Once my clothes finished Jermaine took me to his friends house, I'm grateful that he's doing this for me but I wish he didn't have to . Jermaine pulled his friend off into the kitchen to talk to him about me, I didn't want the decision on me staying to be forced because I was there in the dude face . I don't even think he wanted me to stay there, it sure took him a long time to decide . All I had to do was pay him $250.00 dollars a month, get a job, and stay out his shit unless asked . Other than that he seem okay, I was afraid though when Jermaine left . I was like a puppy looking out the window watching the person that's caring for them leave, feeling like they're never coming back . 

"I hope you don't mind I have a some people coming over later, even though this is my spot I don't mind compromising with you since you a female and I want to respect you ."