5

{After School}

I am walking to my bus stop now, while my brothers are following behind.

"Nick!" 

"Huh?" I asked, and turned around. June ran up to me, and hugged me. 

"Hey, wanna come over to my house?" She asked.

"Sorry, I have to do homework, can you come later?" I asked.

"Ugh, you are so lame, and fine I'll come over later, cya!" June said. 

June, waved bye to me, and ran to some of her friends. I went inside of the bus, and sat in my usual seat. 

 {At home}

I walked to upstairs, to my room, and sat on my bed. I took out my books and started doing homework, when, my door swung open.

"Hey! Who is your favorite brother?" Sean asked me. Chase, and Ryder were behind him watching me.

"I don't know," I said.

"Just say ME!" Sean said.

"I-I like all of you equally" I said.

Chase smirked at me, while Ryder mouthed 'say me '.

I blinked, and pushed up my glasses.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, We had this argument, and then Chase said at least Nick likes me better, and so I want to prove that I'm your favorite brother!" Sean said.

"Uuuh... well my favorite brother is..." I said.

"S-sean.." I whispered. 

"HA! Told ya! " Sean yelled. 

Dwing. Sean, got a text, he opened the text and began reading it. Chase, and Ryder stared at me in shock, and anger.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm going to go see Addison, peace" Ryder said. Ryder left.

"Hey, guys I'm going to go get pizza with a friend! Bye!" Sean said, and ran downstairs, and slammed the front door. It was just Chase in my room.

"Can you leave now?" I whispered/asked.

"Well, I got an A on my test today, and I wanted to celebrate" Chase said.

"You? Got an A? Did you cheat?" I asked.

"pssh, no! I didn't cheat! You calling me dumb?" Chase asked.

"N-no " I said.

"I think you are." He said. I got up from my my bed, and walked to my closet.

"So, how was school?" Chase asked me. Is he being serious?

I looked at him, he is sitting on my spinning chair, looking at me.

"I-it w-was f-fine." I said. 

"Really? Because after the  tickling celebrating we had in the hall way, you ignored us, since then" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"You suck!" I said. He chuckled.

"Well, I'm gonna go watch a movie, cya dork" He said. He got up, and went downstairs. I got out some clothes from my closet. I put on a over sized white t-shirt, and my blue unicorn boxers. I went down stairs, and plopped right next to Chase on the couch. 

"Are you wearing unicorn boxers?" Chase asked.

"Y-yes..," I said. He started laughing. He took out his phone, and took a picture.

"D-delete that!" I said.

"Chill, I'm only sending it to Sean, and Ryder" He said. I shrugged. We started watching a scary movie. I laid on the coach, and put my head on Chase's lap. I took off my glasses, and put them on the floor. I closed my eyes, and started to drift off into a deep sleep.