3

The most popular girl, Addison, started walking towards me. We made contact and she smiled at me, and I returned a smile. I closed my locker.

"Hi, I'm Addison!"

"H-Hi, I-," She cut me off, "I know who you are, actually I know your brothers," She said cutting me off, twirling her hair as she looked me up and down. "Oh," I replied, awkwardly, shifting my foot side to side. 

"Well, can you tell your brother Ryder, to meet me by the west wing at 2:50," She said. My shoulders slumped. "O-okay, Addison," I said. I wish she were here to talk to me, girls never showed interest in him. It just wasn't fair how all the girls wanted my brothers. Hopefully, I'd glow up like them one day. "Great thanks!" She said and left down the hall. I clutched my books tightly and went to go find Ryder. I'm actually pretty scared, to go find him. But I think he is actually the nicest of my other brothers. Ryder is leaning against his locker, watching people pass by. I walked up to him and tapped him. He looked at me and scowled.

"What?" He asked harshly, punching my shoulder. "A-Addison, s-said that s-she wanted for you to meet her by the w-west wing at 3:30," I said. Wait, was it 2:30 or 3: 30? "She did?" He asked, his face brightening up. I nodded my head, my cheeks blushing my ear to ear. I wonder what they wanted to talk about. "If I find out your lying to me, you're dead," He said. I nodded quickly and walked away.

-

 Lunch 

I am walking to lunch, I can't think straight, what does Addison want to talk to Ryder about? Are they together? Maybe I should spy on them, should I? No, I'm not nosy, right? I walked into the Cafeteria and saw my friend June waving at me. I walked over to her and sat across from her. She is actually really popular, and pretty. Ever since we became partners in a science project, we became very close. Our school is super cool it goes from 5th grade - 12th grade. June and I got an A on the project, and ever since she has been my best friend. "SO, Are you even listening to me?" June yelled. "Sorry, just thinking," I said.

"About what? Your beautiful brothers? or Me?" She asked. "No, and maybe," I said, twiddling my thumbs, looking over at her. She blushed and brushed a part of her hair behind her ear. Did June really blush or am I just dreaming?

"Anyways it's 3:40, and I-," I was suddenly cut off, "NICK!" I turned around and saw my angry brother, Ryder walking towards me. I looked back at June, his face softens. "Okay," I said. She nodded. I got up and tried to dodge past Ryder, but he grabbed my bookbag and dragged me outside. Oh, gosh what did I do now?