4

"You told me she would be there!" Ryder yelled at me. I looked around, no one is here to save me in this empty hallway. "S-she told me to t-tell you that! I'm not lying!" I panicked, scratching the back of my neck nervously. "I don't like liars, and you know what I do with liars?" He asked, cracking his knuckles. "I-I am not lying, look she's in the cafeteria right now, let's go up to her, and you can ask her If she told you to meet you at the west wing, okay?" I asked. He rolled his eyes, I could sense he was regretting it, but he was in either way. "Okay, whatever, and if she says she didn't you're gonna get it," He grabbed the front of my shirt and dragged me inside to where Addison is. He stopped right in front of her table. Her whole table looked up at his us, full attention on my brother attention. "Oh, Hey Ryder, and-," Addison questioned.

"N-nick," I said.

 Right, sorry... so what are you guys doing here?" She asked, a bit confused, looking at her friends next to her, who was giggling at the situation. "Well, my brother here, told me you said to meet you at 3:30 by the west wing, and when I went you weren't there, is that true?" Ryder said. "Oh, silly Nick, I told you 2:30, not 3:30, but that's okay, everyone makes mistakes," She said pinching my cheeks.

"Well... since I didn't see you at 2:30, can I talk to you now?" Addison asked. Ryder nodded his head. I looked up at Ryder, he smirked at me. Addison led Ryder and me to the hallway, Ryder and I stood in front of the lockers, while Addison in front of us. Ryder patted my back, and grabbed the back of my underwear, and pulled it. I am standing on my tippy toes and trying to hold back a groan. Addison looked at me and smiled. "Are you okay? You look.." She said drifting off.

 "I-I am fine," I said. She smiled at me and continued talking to Ryder. I looked around and huffed. Ryder yanked my underwear a little higher. I let out a soft squeal, Ryder pulled it higher, and then let go. I almost fell back wards, but was saved by the lockers.

" And, then Stacy said you kissed another girl" Addison said.

" What girl?" Ryder asked. They didn't even bother to look at me, and ask me if I was okay. I patted where Ryder yanked my under wear, and felt my under wear sticking out. I groaned.

" Okay, well I'll see you after school?" Addison asked Ryder.

" Yea, babe" He said, and kissed her on the cheek.

" Bye, Ner- Nick" She said. I looked at Ryder while her smirked. Was She really about to call me nerd? What.the.heck.

BRING BRING BRING BRING

" Alright, Nick, so you weren't lying to me, so we'll just have to celebrate" Ryder said. Just when he said that, Chase and Sean walking down the hall way.

" Chase! Sean come join me!" Ryder yelled. Both of them smirked. I took a step back, while they took a step forward. I took a step back, and felt myself hit the lockers behind me.

" Pl-please, I-

Before I could finish, Ryder grabbed me by my collar, and lifted me up against the lockers.