1 - The Lunch Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Hey Khloe." Kendall hugged her to get things back to normal. There were kids there after all.

Soon, the greetings were being exchanged again. Meanwhile, North dragged Kendall outside to check out the car together while the whole family started to slowly walk to the living room.

They all chatted and enjoyed each other's company for a few minutes. Kourtney and Scott came in next with their kids followed by North and Kendall. Caitlyn walked in too. She sat down at the table.

"Hey y'all!" Scott shouted and gave Kanye a hug. Kourtney caught up with her sisters and Caitlyn.

Kendall sat down beside Kylie and Kanye. "Kenny that vogue shoot killed it by the way!" Kim happily exclaimed.

"Thank you." She smiled delightfully.

"Yeah you're doing really good." Kanye agreed as he took a bite.

"Daddy!" North excitedly walked up to him. "Yes honey?" He asked and was soon caught up in a conversation.

"Well, I had sold the place already I don't know why he put an offer on it." Scott kept bragging about his job regardless of the fact that it was a family reunion lunch.

"Can I play with Mase and P?" North asked her dad, hope dropping from her voice. "Sure. Go play."  Kanye nodded.

"KANYE! They haven't eaten yet!" Kim protested.

"They can eat later can't they? Let them enjoy." North gave her dad a bear hug and kissed his cheek.

"See? He's always the one that lets her do fun stuff! She never comes to me when she wants fun!" Kim said making everyone giggle. Khloe and Kourtney were lost in their conversation by now.

"You're too strict Baby." Kanye confessed.

"Excuse me?" Kim made a fake offended face.

"I was saying ... Never mind!" Kanye trailed off. Everyone burst out laughing. Kris choked on her drink.

"Hey! You guys are going to come to my party this week, right?" Kylie asked silencing everyone. "We made plans ages ago."

"Well. You know I have business to deal with..." Scott trailed off. Kylie's face dropped a little. But Scott typically always did this.

"Kourtney?" Her older sister turned her face toward Kylie. "Actually I have to be in Miami for the Dash store."

"Come ON!" Kylie groaned.

"I'm sorry I would love to be there but I really can't. This was a last minute thing." Kourtney reasoned. Kylie looked even more disappointed.

"Well, Kim?" Kylie asked.

"Of course I'm gonna be there if I can." She smiled kindly. If Kim says that, means she will suddenly get an emergency photoshoot for the exact day of that event.

"Count me in I'm always at it when there's a party babes!" Khloe was always there for all family members. Everyone giggled at her sudden excitement.

"Dad?" Kylie asked hoping to get a positive answer. "I'm sorry I need to shoot for vanity fair." Kylie went silent.

"I swear if I see that bastard who trashed my car..." Khloe tried to lighten the mood.

Kendall jumped in. "Koko there was a single scrach on your car! are you kidding me?" She asked in disbelief.

Kylie was a bit uneasy. At least she had Kendall. She was always there for her. She needed to hear it again to be reassured.

"That makes the car lose half its market price." She said seriously. Koko rarely speaks in her serious tone.

"She's actually right. Car salesmed rarely let the.." Scott began another lecture.

"Wait! Kendall you're coming, right?" Kylie asked Kendall as Scott continued his class about car salesmanship. She did really need to know her sister was there.

"I'm so so sorry honey but I have to be in London for the fashion week." Kylie felt horrified.

"What? How can you do this?" Kylie exclaimed silencing the table.

"I'm so sorry Kylie I would be there if I could. You know that." Kendall tried to reason. Already feeling bad.

"I thought you actually cared about me, Kendall." Kylie stood up. "I have been planning forever and you say you can't come! You promised you wouldn't let modeling get between us!"

"Kylie..." Kendall tried.

"Stop it!" Kylie screamed and walked upstairs to her former room. "And don't bother me." She yelled before slamming the door shut.

*******

Thank you so much for reading. Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas please don't hesitate to tell me.

This is the first story that I actually wrote with love and concern so your opinions do matter a whole lot. Thank you once again