Loki| Confession

I was preparing for the party tonight, searching for a perfect dress. The party was held by Tony, of course, since he felt like it. Typical Tony.

After taking a long, relaxing bath, I dried myself and dressed in my inner clothings (I'm so sorry I don't know how to call it other then "my inner clothings" >~<)  and my bathrobe and stepped out of the bathroom.

I opened my closet, and immediately began searching for an perfect dress.

"Hmm, this looks perfect." I muttered to myself as I picked out a dark, green, strapless long dress, with a golden straps around the top and around the waist. I slipped it on, and began drying my hair with a hair dryer, then curled the ends, and applied light make up.

I slipped on green and gold heels, and checked myself in the mirror. I don't usually compliment myself but, I looked beautiful today. I smiled and grabbed my gold clutch just in time to hear Nat call for me.

"Stephyra, it's me! Are you ready?" Being the only girls in the Avengers, Nat and I were besties. She trained me when I first entered S.H.E.I.L.D, and was the only person who knew that I liked Loki. Yes, I like Loki, no scratch that, I loved him.

It was love at first sight. I met him when I first joined the avengers, and I gradually began to understand him and the reason as to why he attacked New York/Midgard. We became best friends rapidly, and even though I know it's hopeless, I couldn't wish for us to be something more.

Needless to say, she teased me endlessly about it. But she promised me that she wouldn't tell anyone about it and endlessly encouraged me to confess to him.

I was scared. Really, really scared. Why would he like me? Sure, he is besties with me, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like me that way. I let out a sigh and opened the door.

"Hey Nat!" I greeted her warmly. Nat was dressed in a tight, short black dress and dark red heels. "Y/N, my god, you look gorgeous!" Nat complimented which I replied to, "I could say the same about you!"

Chuckling, Nat asked, "Is it for Loki? You've dressed up in gold and green, which are Loki's favourite colours," she wiggled her eyebrows mischieviously.

I widened my eyes and looked around to see if anyone was there, or rather, if they heard Natasha. When I saw no one, I placed both hands on my chest and let out a sigh of relief, then glared at Nat.

"What if someone heard us?!" I exclaimed in a hushed tone. "I do hope Loki heard us." Winking, she ran away, her laughter echoing throughout the hallway as her heels clicked against the expensive red carpet. "Where are you going without me?!" I chased after her, just to see.....

Well, Loki. "Hello, darling," he greeted me with a  his trademark smirk as he extended his arm. I smiled nervously and hooked my arm in his.

"Hello, Loki. On your way to the party, I presume?" I ask as we made our way to the lift. "Yes, Stephyra. And your dress....."

I gulped, waiting for his comment. "It's magnificent. It fits you perfectly, darling." He added.

His voice.

It's husky.

And it's doing things to me.....

"Thanks," I said as a shiver ran down my spine, avoiding his gaze, not wanting him to see my crimson-tainted cheeks.

As we made our way to the party, I kept staring at him. I couldn't take my eyes off him no matter how much I tried. Loki, seeing this, just smirked even wider, if that was possible.