I like you. (Steve)

"What time does the party start?" I ask Tony.

Being the rich guy, he was holding YET another party tonight. And since I, Y/N, am close with the Avengers, was invited. I am a agent S.H.E.I.L.D, and let's say I had taken a liking to Steve. I mean, he is very gentlemanly not like other guys who are arrogant and conceited.

He helps me a lot, when I have break downs. That isn't surprising since I have bad family history.Well, not like any of that mattered now. My family are the avengers, not to mention Natasha and Pepper were like sisters to me. Eventually they came to know about my crush on Steve, and teased me endlessly about it, making heart signs when he's not noticing.  I'd always suffer a heart attack when they do it, but well I'd get back by stealing Natasha's stiletto heels or combat boots and Tony's paperwork from Pepper. Fair and square.

"It's around 7," Tony replies, taking a sip of  his whisky. "Can't you save the whisky for later??" I say, putting my hands on my hips exasperatedly. "She's right, give it a break! You'll be drinking plenty tonight," Pepper says as she walked towards Tony, her heels clicking against the floor. I smirked, and walked towards the door.

"I will love you two lovebirds to your business," I say, wiggling my eyebrows at Tony and Pepper. Pep blushed while playfully glaring at me while Tony looked away trying to hide the tinge of red on his cheeks. I chuckled and closed the door.

I took a deep breath before running around shouting, "Tony and Pep, sitting on a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" Revenge. Hehehe!

When I reached the living room, I saw Natasha sitting with Bruce. I smiled evilly. I walked over to Bruce and whispered, "Y'know, a little bird told me that Natasha likes you..." I moved away from him just to notice that his cheeks were tinted red. His gaze seemed to say, "are you serious?" "Yes, Yes, I am!" I say giggling while receiving a glare from Natasha.

"Nat, you owe me one," I say, walking out of the room," I walked out of the room casually and smirked at Natasha's now confused face. Ah, how fun is this? I giggled to myself.

------Fast Forward-------
I was sitting on my bed, reading The Fault In Our Stars when the door opened. "Heya, Y/N," Natasha smirked at me and Pepper stood beside here, wearing a victory smile. I have a bad feeling about this, what did they do?!

"Someone wants to see you," Natasha and Pepper moved to the side, revealing Steve. He was rubbing the nape of his cheek shyly. "U-um, Hi, Y/N," "H-Hey," I greet, trying to ignore the feeling of butterflies flying around my stomach and quickly marked the page I was reading and closed it.

"Well, we gotta go. Steve, tell her what you need to, okay? Bye," Natasha and Pepper headed towards the living room, smiling mischievously.

"So, uh, what do you want to say?" He took a deep breath and stepped closer to me after closing the door. "Okay, this is what I want to tell you: I've liked you from the start, but I didn't have any courage to tell you until Natasha and Pepper told me that you liked me. So...Will you go out with me?" I owe Nat and Pep one, huh?

I smiled,  "Yes!" I was feeling dizzy from happiness.  "See you tonight," he kissed my forehead and left. Touching the spot where his lips were at, I giggled and jumped into my bed, hugging my pillow. This. Is. The. Best. Day. Ever!

--------------------
This chapter is dedicated to: ImSlightlyObsessed I hope you like it! There's one more imagine for you, I will get to writing it now!