You mewling quim....(Loki)

"Uh.....Hi?" You greet Loki, A.K.A the guy to tried to take over "Midgard" a few months ago and didn't succeed, except caused citizens misery and pain over loss of loved ones. You weren't in "Midgard" that time, you and your family were away in vacation in another country.

Of course, when you returned you found your house destroyed. However, you weren't afraid of Loki. You had two powers; so why be afraid? Being a time lady and having telekinesis is awesome, you can move back time whenever you want, and throw a couple of marshmallows at your brother.

You lived alone, but went to meet your family regularly and went on vacations with them. Right now, though, you are facing Loki; you weren't scared, of course, just confused. Wasn't he sent to Asgard to be punished?

"Bow down to me, you mewling quim!" Loki commanded. "Uh, too bad..... I won't. Go lick a potato if you have a problem, I didn't forget the fact that you tried to take over New York City and caused many people misery, but you failed. And what are you doing here? Weren't you sent to Asgard for punishment?"  

"Ha. Not afraid of me, eh? I was banished here as a punishment  to live with you stupid, puny mortals. I failed, because I felt pity for the Midgardians."

For a moment, just for a moment, you saw sadness flash in his eyes. It has been bothering you as to why Loki had tried to take over New York. "Well, since you're banished and you have nowhere to go...Come to my place." You said, starting to walk towards your house, which was a few streets away. 

"I do not nee---" "Just shut up and follow before I throw that trash can at you," you threatened, pointing towards a now floating trashcan. Nobody was around, so you were prepared to scare the hell outta him and force him to your house. He followed, even though he could just protect himself with his powers. He felt this strange attraction to you...And wanted comfort, too, so why not?

-----------------------

This is for Christel_of_Midgard !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hope you like this! I will continue this in another part, I'm sick T^T (I'm so sorry!!!!!!) once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! MAY YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! Wait, I have a person who wants to say happy birthday,

Loki: Happy Birthday, you fearless one. You aren't like other Midgardians, and I feel a strange attraction to you.... So I might not be mean to you, after all. Happy Birthday, love.