Jealousy (Loki)

I and Loki were at a park, holding hands, enjoying the walk...Just having some time together. After all, the past few days had been a tough time for me , going missions here and there, I  had no time to myself  and Loki.

Yes, I am a agent at S.H.E.I.L.D, and surprisingly, Loki didn't complain-- instead he supported it. He turned for the better when he met me, since we both fell for each other. ;)

He also went to some missions with me much to Fury's dismay, but it was waaaay more better with him around. I were always safe, away from prying eyes.

Anyway, back to the present!

You had the day off--- you wanted to slack off and watch your favourite movies with popcorn, but my boyfriend, Loki said I needed to get some fresh air.

As if I didn't get "fresh air" from going here and there for missions already... But, I couldn't spend much time for Loki and me this past few days... So, why not take a relaxing walk in the park?

"Loki! Look, a ice cream truck!!" I squealed, making a bee line for the ice cream truck. "Aya, wait!" He ran after me, stifling a laugh at my child like attitude.

"Two (Favourite ice cream) please." Loki asked the ice cream man politely. I was beyond amused, of course, to see him request for something so politely. After we paid for the ice cream and started walking again, I decided to mock him.

"Two (favourite ice cream )  please." I imitated in a deep voice. Loki stared at me for a few seconds before laughing at my childishness once more, just when a guy, around his mid-twenties, approached us.

"Hey, girl you wanna hang out with me tonight? It will be really fun, I promise," the guy asked, smirking and totally ignoring Loki. Loki had his jaw and fists clenched, already enraged.

I placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down and turned to the guy. "Well, mister, I'm sorry, but I'm taken. And, you're not my type." I gave him a peace sign as Loki wrapped his hand around my waist and walked away.

As I heard the guy behind us grumble, I looked over at Loki who was still glaring at the guy.

"Loki---mmph!" I widened my eyes as he cut me off with a kiss, right in front of the guy who was still staring at us.

When the guy walked away, Loki let me go, and smirked at me. "Why the hell did you kiss me in the park?" I say, blushing a deep red. "Because I wanted to show that guy that you are mine."

"Oooh, I get it. You're jealous!" I say, clapping my hands happily. "Yes, yes I am. I'm scared that a midgardian will take you away from me...." He looked at me with sad eyes. I went nearer to him, and placed a finger on his lips, shushing him.

"Loki, I love you, and I always will. I won't ever leave you, because I need you." I say softly. Loki broke into a wide grin, and kissed me on my lips. Lucky for us, we had already finished half of the ice cream, and it didn't melt on our hands while we kissed. When we pulled away, we finished the rest of our ice cream and left for home, a wide grin on our faces.

After we got home, we watched our favourite movies and ate pizza while cuddling on the couch. Loki held me close all day, and I sat on his lap, resting my head on his chest. It was one of the best no-work day for us.

-------------------
This is dedicated to Aya-the-Goth-Chick and all the Loki lovers out there!! I hope you guys like this!!