Missed Me Babe? (Clint)

"Clint?" I called for my beloved, just to remember that he was away on a mission.

Sighing, I sank back into the comfort of the  bed, staring at the empty side of my king-sized bed, longing for Clint.

My kitten out of nowhere jumped up on to the bed and purred, catching my attention. "Hawky, good morning! Guess we should get out of bed and get ready for the day, huh?"

I pushed warm covers away and set Hawky on the floor. After making my bed, I set foot into the washroom and thus started my daily morning routine.

----Time skip brought to you by Hawky (meow!)-----

"Okay, Hawky be a good boy, I'll be back soon from work, okay?" Cooing, Laia kissed Hawky's head, petted it and set it down. The kitten meowed, obviously not wanted to be left alone.

"Aww, sweetie, I'll be back soon, don't be sad," I cupped its face. It meowed again, one paw on my hand, and I let go, wishing that Clint was here. Not like I could bring him here anyway; he was out of the country. Getting into the car after locking the door, you drove away, towards (insert the place you work at).

----Time skip brought to you by the Avengers eating shwarma----

"Hawky, I'm back ho-- Clint?!" I asked, taking a step back and covering my mouth in shock, and of course, happiness.

Clint was supposed to come back in another month's time. What was he doing here? Not that I want it any other way!

"Laia!" Clint ran over, hugging me tight. "Missed me, babe?" Clint asked as he held me tight. "Of course, you doofus" I say, smiling like a idiot. He pulled away, and gave me a passionate kiss.

After we pulled away from the kiss, Clint stepped to the side, showing me a huge fancy dinner set up. "I'm going to make it up for the time lost," Clint whispered, hugging me from my back. I smiled as he led me to the table.

Let's just say, the day was filled with romantic surprises and that we didn't get that much sleep during the night *wink wink* ;)

-----------------
HEEEEYY GUYS!! This Chappie is dedicated to Yavanna80 , thank you so much for being one of the authors who inspired me to start my very own imagines book! I hope you like this!

You there, yeah, the one who is reading this, you're beautiful, smart, intelligent and lovely. Don't let anyone hurt you, sass them 😎 have a nice day!