You Mewling Quim... Part 2 (Loki)

After we came home, Loki stared at me as I cooked lunch. I didn't know what he would like, since he was Asgardian, and just cooked fish and chips. Once I was done, I placed the food on two plates, topped it with chilli sauce, and brought both plates to the dining table, where Loki sat, staring at me intently.

"Well, dig in," I say, handing him a plate, a fork and a knife. After he took it, I settled down and started eating. Only after a minute, did I realise that....
....Loki wasn't eating, he was just staring at the plate suspiciously.

"Hey, what's wrong? You think I put poison in it?" I ask mockingly, putting down my fork and knife.

"I have never eaten Midgardian food before.... I'm not sure that it will suit my taste...." He says, seeming unsure.

"Just try it...." I encourage him. Sighing, he cut a small part of his fish, took it and a few fries with his fork and put it into his mouth. He chewed it very slowly, taking in its taste.

"Well, how is it?" I rub my hands together nervously. Loki turned to me with a wide grin. "It's delicious," I smile.

"I never expected it to be this delicious." "Well, what do you expect? I cooked it," I say, wiggling my eyebrows. He shook his head at me and went back to eating the fish and chips. Typical Loki.

-------Time skip------

We were sitting on the couch right now, watching Netflix while eating pizza. I was sleepy, considering that I woke up extra early to do some chores since it was finally Saturday after a long week at work.

I dozed off, and I my head rested on something.... And before I completely fell asleep, I heard, someone mumble, "Thank you.." Who could that be?

--------------------------
This is the second part of "Loki---You Mewling Quim!" This is dedicated to all Loki lovers out there and Christel_of_Midgard ! Hope you guys like it! There definitely will be another part!! Bye!

-----Bloom