2.Nightmares and Onion Smoothies

Começar do início

"But I fried his bionic infrastructure" I told Chase in a confused tone.

"He's getting help, and I dont know where from, but I feel like these dreams are real and that they are gonna happen" Chase explained.

"It must be a warning, you can't just suddenly get these dreams for no one reason" Bree told us.

"Damn it! Creepy bald man is back? Why?!" Adam whined, I put an arm around him and put my head on his shoulder in a comforting position.

"We need to tell Big D, we can't take any risks" Leo told us truthfully. Truth is, I still didn't even meet Mr. Davenport, he doesn't even know I know their bionic secret, and truth is, I'm afraid to find what will happen if he knows that I know. They all started heading towards the lab while I just stood there.

"You coming?" Bree asked.

"No, Davenport still doesn't know that I know your guys secret, and it's been a month"

"Well then it's about time he's finds out!" Adam grabbed my hand and pulled me after him, I kept stumbling, due to the fact that Adam was running, I tired to pull out my hand out of his grip, but due to his super strength I had no chance. I then found myself into a elevator.

"Adam! He's gonna kill me if I know!" I punched Adam in the arm.

"Ow what was that for?!"

"For digging up my grave" I rolled my eyes in annoyance at him, I knew Davenport well enough to know that he's an egoistical, 40 year old man who thinks he's still young and hot. The elevator doors opened.

"Hey guys" Davenport said without looking up from his cyberdesk. He then took a glance at them and spotted me, he looked down before noticing me standing there.

"SOPHIA! Ahhh! What are you doing in....um our laundry room?" He lied lamely. I just gave him a look and nodded slowly.

"Give it up Big D, shes knows our secret" Leo told him calmly.

"Well now she does" Adam scoffed, I looked at him looking like he was crazy.

"What! Why would you tell her?!" Davenport sounded mad.

"She found out!" Leo exclaimed.

"Chill, Davenport" Chase told him, before a fuming Davenport whipped his head towards Chase, if he was a cartoon character he would so have steam blowing out if his eyes.

"Chase! I would expect Leo to poorly keep the secret" Leo looked offended "but your the most responsible out of the 4 of you" Davenport looked disappointment. I looked between them, feeling like this was my fault, Adam soon saw my expression and put his hand on my back in comforting matter.

"Mr. Davenport stop yelling at them, this isn't their fault!" Bree exclaimed.

"Your right! It was hers!" He pointed at me, my jaw dropped.

"Hey!" I yelled in shock.

"No. It was Kranes" Bree told him.

"Krane?" he said confused, "what does he have to do with this?"

"He attacked Sophia, and we had no choice but to use our bionics" Chase explained.

"What does Krane want from Sophia? He wouldn't have attacked her if he didn't have a reason"

I looked between them, praying they wouldn't say anything about my secret.

"He must have wanted to use her to get to us" Adam quickly said, saving me from the awkward tension. Davenport nodded slowly, before walking towards me. I looked at Bree and looked at her frightened before she shrugged her shoulders.