Chapter 32: month 1 & month 2

Your POV

Today I'm a whole month pregnant and Toby keeps bugging me on wanting to feel it kick and wanting to know what gender it is, I mean so do I but he's just a big kid to be honest. You gotta love him though he's helped a lot considering I don't need much help yet even Jason.

"Y|N!!!!" Sally's voice rung through the halls. I have to say, she acts most excited and helps alot too. I'm happy I've been accepted. "Y|N!! when will it be here, I wanna play!" She said sweetly.

I smiled and replied, "Not for a little while sweety but when it's here we will definitely play, okay?" I patted her head and picked her up holding her on my side and walking into the kitchen to get her a snack.
After we got a snack, Toby walked in, seeing Sally sat on the counter, he smiled walking over and picked her up by surprise making her scream with laughter.

"TOBBBYYYYYY!!!! STOP IIIITTTTTTT!" she repeated as he continued, holding her upside down over his shoulder and running around the house. I smiled as I watched them feeling more excited about having this baby, I can't wait to see Toby playing with him/her.

---- Month 2 ----

Today we find out what gender it is and we have decided names;

Girl:
Tiffany - Toby
Raven - Masky
Touka - Hoodie
Lilly - Sally
Alex - Jeff
Candy - LJ
Renea - BEN
Tilly - EJ

Boy:
Damien - Toby
Brian - Hoddie
Tim - Masky
Kaneki - LJ
Len - BEN
Alex - EJ
Tom - Sally
Sam - Jeff

But we dont know what name to pick. Anyway, we got to the hospital - Toby and I by running - and waited for an appointment. After waiting I was called in and I sat down on the bed thing with the paper draped across it and Toby sat next to me holding my hand as the woman put some gel on my stomach to help the microscope thing work.

She placed it over the gel and started to look around for the baby and its parts. "Its cold." I whispered to Toby who laughed quietly and squeezed my hand.

-A|N: BTW Toby is in human form so he looks normal.-

"okay, you want to know what sex it is?" She asked as I looked at Toby again and he nodded so I said, "Yes please." So she found it's part and told us.

"Your having a boy." I could hear Toby's little cheer under his breath when he kissed me. When we finnished up we thanked the nurse and walked out, Toby running us back to the mansion to tell the others.

When we got there everyone was in the living room awaiting the news. He put me down and they waited.

"It's a boy!"