Untitled Part 40

I was up all night re-reading the letter constantly. I had made sure the door was locked along with  my bedroom window as i sat under the covers on my bed, even the little noises felt intimidating. Every time there was the slightest sound, I'd lift up the covers from my face and scan the room but there was never anything there which was a good sign.

It was getting late so, I decided to put the note down and call it a night... unnntil there was a loud thud as I turned out the light. I sat bolt upright and slowly headed my hand towards my bedside table, opening the draw and bringing out the knife I kept in there ever since I first saw the yellow figure in the bushes. Drawing the knife, I slowly stood up from under the covers and keeping the knife out in front of me, I walked quietly to the living room where I assume the noise came from. I kept my back against the wall, my lips slightly parted, inhaling deeply. I peered my head around the corner only to find nothing, must have been a bird against the window. Sighing deeply, I walk into the living room and put the knife down on the table rubbing my eyes and yawning.

Little did i know that it wasn't a bird. The door began to shut slowly and the sound of another's breathing became audible from behind. My body froze. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't grab the knife, what if they had a weapon! I stood there completely helpless waiting for them to make their next move. They took a couple steps forward placing their hand on my shoulder. 

"Hello, Y/N."  I suddenly got spun around to see the dark figure that stood before me. His face had a smile but it was significant, reaching from ear to ear. The rest of his face was shadowed by his dark fringe.

"W-who are y-you?" I managed to stutter out in which he only smiled more, showing his fairly sharp teeth.

"Why, Y/N it's been so long now we've finally managed to track you down." He said, his head bolting to the direction of the kitchen. An object had been knocked off the counter, indicating the presents of someone else.

A silent whisper of the sentence;

"S-shit, whoops! S-sorry" 

Was heard when another figure emerged from the darkness of the kitchen.

"Hoodie, careful with Y/N's belongings jeeze." Another voice said following out the kitchen. A fairly tall boy wearing what seems to be a mask turned on the light and looked at the other who I assume was called 'Hoodie'. 

"Ugh, i don't know why Slender made you two idiots come with me but will you be fucking careful!" The boy who stood with his hand on my shoulder stated. He sighed loudly, removing his arm and walking over to the couch where he slumped down. The boy who first emerged from the kitchen wore a yellow hoodie and a black mask with a sad face sewn on. He looked over at me and walked closer. 

"Hello Y-Y/N, we've m-missed you!" He said happily which caught my attention, heavily.

"W-we?" I plucked up the courage to ask.

"Yeah, the others back at-" He was cut off by the boy who sat on the couch.

"Idiot, she doesn't remember us."

"Yeah, Slender wiped her memory about... Two years ago, remember?" The other boy joined in. 'Hoodie' said a very quiet and sad 'oh, yeah'  as the masked boy pat his back. 

"Well, I guess we'll have to re-introduce ourselves." He cleared his throat and held out his hand, "I'm Hoodie, this is Masky and that's Jeff." He pointed at each while I hesitantly shook his hand. They didn't seem threatening but, what did they me 'I don't remember them?' 

"W-what do you mean 'I don't remember you?' and how do I know that I can trust you?" I asked them. This is when Jeff stood up from the couch and made his way over to me and took my hand.