chapter 7: Helping? Nah, war.

You got all the utensils and ingredients you needed. Setting them down on the side Masky offered to help, which you happily accepted, Toby and Hoodie sitting at the counter chatting away.

~10 minutes later~

"W-when are y-you gonna be d-done?"
"I'm b-bored"
"Hurry up"
This was annoying you, you've never met anyone more annoying than these three.
"Ugh, hold on!" You yelled.
"Maybe w-with some help f-from a p-professional" Toby suggested, pointing at himself.
"You, a professional, pffttt please!" Masky argued, making you laugh. He turned around to help you but felt something hit his head. There was a mist of white in Maskys vision making him realise someone threw flour at him. Turning back around he saw a pretty pissed off Toby with another handful of flour in his hand, ready to throw any minute now.
"You twitching piece of sh!t!" Masky said, grabbing a handful of flour too, throwing it at Toby. The twiching boy dodged it making it hit the wall. He threw his, missing letting it hit you by mistake. You stopped, turned to face him. Grabbing flour, throwing it at Toby hitting him square in the face made Hoodie laugh so hard he fell off his stool. Well, all I can say is he shouldn't have got back up because he, also, got a face full of flour thrown by Masky.
A sarcastic "whoops" was heard from the masked boys lips as the hooded one stood up straight, throwing some back hitting Masky in his stomach.
"WAR!" was the next thing to escape Toby's mouth as he grabbed more flour throwing it at you when Masky grabbed you, jumping out the way.

~one massive flour war later~

"Ah, you little sh!t, haha" Masky yelled as he got flour thrown in his face. You were currently in teams, seeing as Toby and Hoodie were throwing flour at you and Masky, they were in one and same with you and Masky.

Jeffs POV

Godamit, no one can get any sleep around here. All I've heard was screaming and swearing. O got up and opend my bedroom door, slamming it shut.
"What the f*€k are you morons doing?" I yell. Knowing I was pissed off they all stopped looking at me on the landing. All I could see was Y|N on Maskys back and Toby on Hoodies'. But they were all covered in flour... Y|N face looked scared.
"Oh, s-sorry for b-being l-loud" she stuttered. Aw, she's kinda pretty even with flour.

Q|A|N
Dun dun dun, so you have Jeff taking a liking to you. Yet your not sure on Toby's feelings toward you find out soon.
~ Author