Chapter 27: A night to remember.

⚠ WARNING⚠:This chapter is literally kinky so stop reading if you can't handle it |such a bad influence.  \(-.-)/ |

--
3rd person POV

He pulled her closer, deepening the kiss by biting her lip but she playfully denied, so, he moved his hand down her waist groping her ass gently as he was also feeling a bit embarrassed. She opened her mouth a little and seeing his chance he slipped his tongue in, claiming every part of her mouth and dancing with her tongue.

After 5 minutes of kissing, she pulled away looking into his eyes that were tinted orange by his goggles. She pulled the goggles up, sitting them on his head and smiled. He knew what she wanted and she knew what he wanted, but both were a little scared.

'What if I do something wrong?
Or hurt him/her?'

He leaned in for a kiss again but gently pushing her down and hovering his body on top of hers only their lips touching until lowered his hips, grinding them slightly against her own. After that he removed his lips to hover over her neck, his warm breath teasing her. She tangled her legs around his, and he gently nibbled at her collar bone that happened to be her sweet spot making her moan a little as he continued to nibble biting harder and leaving a bright red hickey behind.

Biting her lip, she tugged on his jeans, indicating that they're hiding something she wanted, so he undone his belt, removing his jeans along with his shirt leaving on his boxers that was showing a visible bulge that he pressed against her thighs. He moved a hand up her shirt, lifting it slightly as she took it off revealing her black laced bra that happened to be strapless.

'One tangle with the back and it falls.' He thought with a smirk tugging at his lips. He pulled down her jeans then sat her up on his lap, kissing her again reaching around and popping the strap of her bra feeling it fall off onto his lap as she bought her arms over and covered herself. He continued to kiss her while  placing his hands on hers which she slowly removed from herself leaving them in sight.

The sounds of light breathing filled their ears, as she tugged his boxers off seeing his member erect. She bit her lip once again while slowly removing her pants, sitting on his lap again. He smiled and pushed her down, rubbing between her thighs as she moans. She looked at him as she nodded letting him enter slowly felling a little pain and some blood. He started to move turning her pain into pleasure with every thrust going faster and deeper hitting the right spot over and over (see, you can make references even during a chapter like this one ) making her moan more.

As he continued, she had her arms around his neck, seeping her nails into his flesh scratching and scraping, drawing blood, in return he groaned and bit her neck.

---- After fun time ----

Heavy breathing and sweaty bodies was heard and seen in that room as they finished and we're now lying next to eachother, cuddling under a duvet together.

This was definitely a night never to forget...

--
Two chapters again, enjoy unless you didn't then don't enjoy .

Vote

Comment

Follow

- Author