Chapter 17: What am i seeing?

I had to find out what that light was. Creeping forward it became clearer. It looked like one of those old tapes, for a movie. And the image was moving. As I stopped infront of it there was sound of a ear piercing scream. The moving picture showed a girl in a dark room being what look as if she was being torchured by someone in a mask. The girl kept on screaming and moving to get out of the chair she was supposedly tied to as the masked figure grabbed her by her hair, taking his knife and slowly slicing it down her face, letting her blood drip carefully making a crimson puddle on the ground beneath them. The masked man turned around and looked like he was staring right at me making me back away bumping into...a wall? Maybe there's a way out. Running, again what I think was forward but coming face first to meet another wall.

'H-h...' damnit, speak form words!
'H-help...' like someone's going to hear that. I could feel tears well up in my eyes threatening to fall, as they slowly did hitting the ground making a echoey 'tap'. Wait. How did I hear something so tiny? Soundless even?

-
Ive moved in to my new house and finally got wifi Whoo.
Here's a short crappy chapter I'll improve tomorrow love you guys
-Author