T H R E E

SIDE NOTE - HOW DOES THIS HAVE SO MANY READS AND COMMENTS IM GOING TO CRY IVE BEEN GONE FOREVER IM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OKAY

Dan and I didn't get any sleep that night so we decided just to watch more American Horror Story until the sun came up. It was nice because we got to watch the sunrise. Dan had stood next to the window where you could see the sunrise was directly in front of; so I snapped a few pictures of him. He said they were beautiful; but I said he was the thing that made them that way.

"But you made it," he had said, very seriously, might I add.

I had just shook my head.

Now I was showing him around London because apparently he was just here on holiday. I didn't quite believe him. He had a very London vibe about him; so I figured when he said that he meant the world. He's only visiting the world. Or maybe I just think too deeply about simple things.

"Why'd you say you were just visiting?" I had asked whilst we were waiting for our food at the restaurant.

"I lied," he had shrugged. "Just wanted to see you explain London to me like I had never seen it."

"You didn't have to lie to me, you know?" I shook my head. "You could've just told me that you wanted me to show it to you like that."

"But when I said what I did you showed it to me as if it was your masterpiece and that I would never see that masterpiece again," he had said.

I was confused by it and I went to ask him what he meant but then a waitress came up with our food setting it down. I've learned that Dan doesn't eat much; eight bites at the most. So when he ate his entire meal I sat in my seat across from him shocked. About ten minutes after he had finished, he excused himself to go to the bathroom. That at the time was completely normal to me, but now that I look back on it, I feel like an idiot.

After waiting for fifteen minutes for him to return I went into the restroom and saw someone was on the knees in one of the stalls. They were throwing up. I knew immediately it was Dan so I knocked on the door and said his names a few times until he opened it, saying, "You didn't have to come and get me. I'm fine."

"No, you're not..." I shook my head, feeling sad for such a sick boy. I immediately pulled him into a big hug, snuggling my nose into his neck.

He shook his head subtly, hugging me back, nonetheless. When I pulled away to look at him I saw his face was emotionless. He just stared at me with a blank expression; vague as could be.

"Do you wanna go now?" I asked him, shuffling my feet and getting out of the small bathroom.

"Yeah, I guess," he nodded.

We paid and headed home not really talking to one another. I felt bad for interrupting him in the bathroom and making things awkward. But I also don't.

Once we got home he went straight to the bathroom and he stayed in there for almost 30 minutes. I didn't bother him this time.

I feel like if I keep bothering him then he won't want to stay. He'll push me away more than he already has. I know that I really should make sure he's okay but I don't want to put a strain on his trust for me. So I waited until he came out and sat down on the couch next to me saying a simple, "I'm sorry."

I was surprised and looked at him, tilting my head. "Why? You did nothing wrong."

He just shrugged and laid his head on my shoulder, letting out a soft sigh. I wrapped my arm around his waist loosely. After a few minutes he finally spoke up, "I'm not used to people caring for me, so when they do I don't know how to act."

I nodded, tracing my fingers over his side gently. He hissed which surprised me. Immediately I knew what he was doing in the bathroom and I gently moved my hand away, sighing. "I'm sorry.."

-

really short, i'm sorry :(