chapter 12 - Taming the Beast.

Start from the beginning

"I brought him here." A voice brings my attention away from Ace towards a shirtless Hunter.

"How did you get him?" I ask confused, trying not to pay attention to his bare chest.

"Mr.Lockwood insisted. To make you more comfortable. I was planning on surprising you sometime today but the little sucker decided that my bed makes an awesome chew toy." He explains with a smirk on his face, clearly seeing me struggling not to drool.

I hug Ace to my chest and glare at Hunter. "Don't call him a little sucker. He is better then you."

"I, don't pee on you." He points to Ace.

I look down on my shirt, and guess what?

Ace peed on me.

I push Ace down to the floor and run the the bathroom yelling 'You little sucker.', hearing Hunters laugh I lock the door and take of my clothes. Don't need another towel incident.

I shower for about 30 minutes, making sure I am completely clean and smell like lemon shampoo. Dressing in black jeans and one of Xavier's grey sweatshirts from my suitcase, I head down to the kitchen.

"Yes Father-No. - Soon, but I don't think the dog helped her to hate me any less." I stop in my tracks when I hear Hunters voice from the kitchen. Stepping closer to the door, I try to hear what the other line is saying.

"Son, you picked a great choice but according to Mr.Lockwood she is a tough nut to crack." I recognize my dads bosses voice, Hunters dad. 

"Of course I picked the best special. I learned from the best. I know she will be hard...but can you imagine when I finally get through her walls?" He sighs dreamily making me cringe.

If he is talking about me...I will make him suffer.

Who am I kidding, of course he is talking about me. I don't anybody else he gave a dog recently, and has a family member 'Mr.Lockwood'.

His dad chuckles before saying "I know son, but you gotta step up your game. I saw your research, I don't think that after her moms situation it will be easy to..." After that sentence I blank out.

My body tenses, my eyes turn darker, the hair on my neck stand up, and my fists clench.

That's what happens when I hear anything about my...Mother. And the fact that Hunter and his dad know something about her make my throat tense, with a desire to scream. But I hold it in, because I need to know more information.

"-I'll think of a new plan, I'm sure I'll get through her." Says Hunter once I zone back into the conversation.

"Okay, Her father said something about butterscotch ice cream and making sure she is not cold. Hope that helps." His father explains.

"Yes, thanks father."

Tsk tsk tsk....daddy, it isn't nice to plan against your daughter. But I will get back at you a bit later.

Right now I have to focus on Hunter.

By their conversation I'm guessing Hunter chose me as his 'Special one' as Josh calls them. Well guess what dear Hunter...you don't always get what you want.

Right now Hinter looks quite stupid. He chose me as the one he wants to spent he rest of his life with. That one person who hates him, and that person who he cornered more then once. The chances of him getting me are slim to none.

But since he was stupid enough to choose me, make me live with him, act like I'm some sort of possession, and be rude all the time while trying to 'get thought me', I guess I'll have to think of a way to have a but of fun with this before my anger will get the best of me.

Taking a few deep breaths while clenching my fists I calm down and open my-almost black- eyes and smirk.

Mission ' Taming the beast' began.

-----1302 words----

Hola

IM IN THE CHARTS. I was just checking out my book and I saw that I hold the 312 place! Now it's a bit lower but OMG....I started smiling in class and people were staring....

Peeps. You gotta help me, I'm trying to find a way to improve my writing so if you have any suggestions, either comment or send me a privet massage and it will be very much appreciated!

So how was it?

Any ideas on what Scarlets plan is?

School is getting on my nerves....I'm practically falling asleep in class.

I'm trying to finish this story quickly so then I can start my other ideas....and I have a lot. But the next book I really want to be the best as it can.

Ugh...Good luck in school guys! Or where ever you are going...

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT

BYE BYE

-Sasha.z