Chapter 12 - Unexpected Situations

Chapter Flashback:

"Well, you heard her, Ash. Make sure to tell our friend to admit what he feels." And the bastard really put emphasis on friend.

Airell just laughed. Could she be any more beautiful?

Shit.

Airell Carter, what have you done to me?
~♡~
Airell's POV

"Okay, that was hilarious." I laughed after listening to Van's stories.

After getting over that I was his favorite car racer, he started to act normal. Minus the random flirting of course. But I still can't get over with the way he acted when he found out I was 'the' Airell Carter. I really should've videoed it. But then again, I have no cellphone. Damn, I miss my phone.

"Hey, you okay, Ai?" Van asked in a worried tone.

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm good. I just randomly missed my phone though," I smiled.

"Well, why didn't you say so? I have an extra phone because my other phone is for work purposes. You can use it," he said while handing me an iPhone 6.

"No, I can't take that. You use it for work,"

"Of course you can. I have my own and I just realized you need one more than I do. What if you get lost? What if you wanted to talk to someone badly? What if you get robbed? How would you call for help?"

I smiled.

"Well, you do have a point, except on the last one. It didn't really work when I was robbed and I probably won't go out much," I paused then stared at the phone, "But, since you're too hard headed, fine. I'll take it. Thank you though."

"Awwweee, you're making me blush, Ai." Van grinned.

I laughed at his antic. I can't remember the last time I laughed too much in one day.

"You know, sometimes I randomly get confused if you're secretly gay, Van. You act more like a girl than I do."

"I am seriously hurt, Ai. Here I am, confessing how much I like you and you're thinking that I am gay? That is such a low blow," Van dramatically said, clutching his chest and feigning hurt.

"You look like an idiot," Asher randomly said on his way to the kitchen.

Throughout the day, he was just sitting at the couch watching random television shows. What bugged me is that he rarely spoke. And when he does, he becomes extremely rude to Van.

"Is he always like that? Rude?" I asked Van.

"Yup. Ever since childhood. He's the rude guy, I was the sweet one. He's brutal, I was careful. He's ugly as fck, I'm handsome as hell," he compared while brushing his hair with his fingers.

"You both have a really big ego though," I laughed.

Van laughed along with me.

"No, really. We were the exact opposite of each other. Yin and yang, you could call it. Our friends would even say we complete each other,"

"That's amazing. My bestfriend and I aren't like that though. Caitlyn and I were more like twins. We both love the same things. Damn, I miss her."

"Would you like to call her? You now have a phone."

I suddenly became excited. I can finally call my bestfriend!

"Do you know her number?"

"I think so," I replied as I started to dial Caitlyn's number.

Riiiiing. Riiiiing.

"You've reached the phone of the ever beautiful Caitlyn Banks. Who might this be?"