Chapter 7 - Blush Situations?

Chapter recap:

He just stared at me so I smiled, "I think we got off to a bad start, so, lets start over. Wouldn't want Sophia to think we're enemies, now would we?"

"I guess not," he answered.

"Great!" then I extended my hand for him, "Hi! My name is Airell Carter."

He then accepted my hand then shook it, "Asher"

I smiled, "It's nice to meet you, Asher. Thank you for letting me stay here. Now, I'll go take a shower."

I started to take the stairs when I remembered something, "Oh, and uhm,"

He turned to look at me.

I continued, "I have no shampoo so I'll be using yours. Sophia's is too kiddie for my taste. Thank you!"

I was about to continue to head upstairs when I heard him mutter, "Brat."

I smiled. I swear I can picture him smirk as he said that.
~♡~

"You can dance like Beyoncé / You can shake like Shakira / 'Cause you're brave, yeah, you're fearless/ And you're beautiful, you're beautiful"

I sang as I was in the shower. I absolutely love this song. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and used it as my microphone and danced. I was about to sway my hips when I heard a knock.

I stopped and listened but whoever knocked didn't knock again.

Meh. Maybe it was all in my head.

"So whine like Rihanna /Go and pose like Madonna / 'Cause you're brave, yeah, you're honest /And you're beautiful, you're beautiful girl"

I continued singing until I heard a knock again and this time, a voice said, "Are you finally done with your concert?"

Oops.

I snickered and replied, "Oh, I'm sorry. I never thought I had a fan! Would you like an autograph?"

Silence came from the other side of the door. But because of my imaginative mind, I pictured him struggling to contain his laughter.

"Just hurry up and don't use up all the hot water," he said then started to walk away.

Oh well. Might as well end my 'mini-concert'. I grabbed a towel and looked at my clothes. Why do I have a feeling that something's missing?

I paused and thought for awhile.

Oh, right! Damn it.

Undies.

In my car. In my compartment. I think there are some stuffs there left.

Okay, Airell. Think. What options do you got?
A. Go to your car wearing a towel?
B. Wear clothes without undies.
C. Wear Sophia's.
D. Ask help from Asher?

F*ck!

Option A is not even an option because I'll bet my life, there are other goons/guys outside. I am not about to parade my glorious body.

Option B is just .. Ew. Period.

Option C. Seriously? Why did I even thought of this option?!

Option D. No way!

Options please!!!

After having a staring contest with the wall for 3 minutes. I finally made up my mind.

Covering up my body with a towel, I walked out the bathroom and started walking around.

I went down and was about to enter the kitchen when I bumped into someone.