"How do you know I had a fight with Zac?" I asked.

"He is my friend. A very nice, handsome gentleman who has the same objective as me, sort of, but we do make a great team if I do say so myself." This wasn't making any sense.

"How do you even know Zac? He is a werewolf how do you guys even get along?"

"Now now Celeste you want me to continue or not. Let me tell the story." I shut up and let her talk. "Zac and I met her a while ago while my clan and I were talking about what to do with your precious mate. Him and his dogs overheard us and jumped in our conversation, he wanted a piece of the action, so after some names were exchanged and a bit of history was told as to why he wanted to be involved we made a deal. He would get his revenge on you and I would get my revenge on your lovely mate.

The day of your little fight was our first attack. He would mess with Camila until you showed up to her rescue and have his fun with you, while I made my way into her home. I swear it was too easy. I faked my identity and told them I just moved in with my father a few houses down and he told me to introduce myself to them since they had a daughter my age. As soon as I stepped foot inside the house I knocked out the parents and compelled the little girl to take a nap on the couch. Then I gave myself a tour of the house and committed every room to memory, especially her room. Once you two were done rolling in the mud I compelled her family to forget I was there and return to their lives."

It all made sense now, and it was all so stupid.

"What exactly were you trying to accomplish?" I yelled at her. I was getting angrier by the second as I continued to process what she just said.

"Oh that was just the first step of my plan Celeste." She said with a wink.

"You had no right to hurt those people Lucy!"

"Anyone associated with that bitch is a target for me!" That's it.

I went in for a punch but she dodged it and kicked me right in the temple making me to fall on my back. She quickly got on top of me and started throwing punches.

"I should kill you too since you're her stupid mate you asshole!" I grabbed one of her fist mid punch and threw her off me, she caught herself and let out a loud hiss, her red eyes bright with rage. She went in for a tackle making it easy for me to grab her and throw her at the wall once again. I'll never get tired of doing that. Then it was my turn to tackle her, the force of it sending us an inch deeper into the wall. I noticed a brush on the cabinet next to me, in quick move I broke it and jabbed it into the opposite side of Lucy's heart.

"Listen here you fucking psycho. You're going to call off whatever plan you have created with Zac and leave Camila, her family, and me alone or else I wont hesitate to stick this..." I twisted the stick inside of her causing her to let out agonizing scream, blood starting to fall from her mouth, "Got it?"

"I'm not scared of you Cel-" I flinged her to the other side of the room right into a mirror, and took the stick out of her ribs and stabbed her an inch away from her heart. Her eyes bodge out of her head in fear.

"Call off your plan. Stay away from Camila, her family, and me. If I by far see you anywhere near her I won't hesitate to end you pathetic life myself. Do you understand me?" I said in the most serious and cold voice I could muster. She was defeated and she knew it, and yet she still didn't want to admit it. I slammed her harder into the shattered mirror, causing the stick to go deeper into her. "Do you understand!"

"Yes." She answered answered weakly.

"Good." I snapped her neck and let her fall to the ground. After washing the blood from my face in her bathroom I headed home for some peace and quit.