✿ i need ✿

sweet baby jesus.

i literally had a SEIZURE when i first found this pic. i was just scrolling through google searching for hot sexy men bc my hobby and then i cOME ACROSS THIS. THIS SEXY MOFO. THE PERFECT FINE SPECIMEN OF HOW ALL MEN ON EARTH SHOULD LOOK.

LIKE PLEASE FATHER MY BABIES. LET'S CREATE BEAUTIFUL BABIES TOGETHER.

HE'S EVERYTHING ON FLEEK. EYEBROWS ON FLEEK. ABS ON FLEEK. FACE ON FLEEK. UNDERWEAR ON FLEEK-

WHOOPS.

ANd the scarier part is i can totally picture him as Heath. what do you say readers??? should i cast this smexy cheese as Heath??? choose: yes/YES TO THE INFINITE TIMES FUCK. Or if you disagree, there's no third option. HA.

and in case you guys didn't realise, he's the same guy on the cover and it was a complete coincidence. is this fate or what???

p.s. you're either going to hate me or love me after this chapter.

p.p.s. to the people who want to kill me: i wouldn't do that if i were you ;) if i die, you'll miss out on what i have in store for the next chapter. and trust me, you'll DEFINITELY like the next chapter *insert evil mojo jojo laugh here*

x caryl

THIRTEEN

I woke up immediately wishing I hadn't.

I felt like a giant bruise. My limbs felt stiff and unused and my whole body felt sore and achy all over. There was an incessant throbbing in my left arm, and I could feel the beginnings of a headache at the base of my skull. My throat felt like sandpaper and my lips were cracked and dry, like I had been deprived of water for days.

I slowly forced my eyelids open, and I had to blink several times to clear the white haze in my vision. While I waited for my eyes to focus and adjust, I tried to make out where I was.

I was lying on my back, on a bed so soft it felt like I was floating on clouds. A pillow supported the back of my head, and the bedsheets felt like silk against my bare skin. There was a familiar scent lingering in the air, the smell of rich spices mixed in with cologne, and I felt myself sink deeper in the mattress, the soothing smell enveloping my senses.

When my eyes finally adjusted, I was staring up at a black ceiling, a dim light illuminating the room.

Where was I?

I tried to recall how I had gotten here, but the last thing I could remember was passing out in Heath's arms. The rest after that was a total blank, and I gave up trying to remember, my headache pounding with a vengeance now.

My mind was messy whirlwind of thoughts, and I felt panic seize me as I remembered Ben.

Where was Ben?

The last I recalled, he had been with me when I passed out. My brain hurt as questions flooded into it.

What did they do with him?

Did they hurt him? Torture him?

A million scenarios flickered through my head, none of which were relatively pleasant, and fear crept into my heart.