✿ oh shit ✿

wassup peeps!!!

extra long chapter!!! this is seriously the most I've ever written, and I think my eyes are swelling shut now so im gonna crawl to bed and die. p.s. sorry for mistakes, too tired to edit rn.

but before i die, my lovely readers thank you for 12k votes. you are legends. AMAZING PEOPLE.

don't forget to vote and comment what you think!

i hope you won't kill me once you reach the end (; what can i say, i love myself cliffies.

x caryl

TEN

I was lying on my bed, limbs splayed out as I stared at the ceiling.

I had gone back to my room after the run in with Mariam and Elliot, and had intended on taking a short nap but the nap turned out to be not so short.

Seems like I had been more tired than I thought, I mused. My eyes darted to the digital clock on the bedside table.

The numbers flashed 5:48 PM.

I had slept for almost seven hours, and ended up missing lunch too.

Now, I lay wide awake on my bed, contemplating if it was worth it to drag myself out of bed to get something to eat from the kitchen.

Pros; I get to fill my belly.

Cons; I have to walk down the stairs to get to the food.

I let out a groan, too lazy to crawl out of bed.

A knock on my bedroom door sounded, just as a muffled voice travelled through the door.

"Luna?" the person called cautiously through the door.

"The Luna is trying to sleep," I called out, rolling over to bury my face into the pillow even though I wasn't sleepy in the slightest.

I heard the door to my room click open, and someone padded into my room.

The person stood beside my bed and cleared his throat.

"Sho uhway," I said with my face pressed into the pillow.

"Alpha Heath requests for your presence in his office," the person continued on, undeterred.

I turned my face to the side so he could hear my next words clearly. "Well tell him I request for him to go fuck himself."

There was a moment of stunned silence.

"Uh...he's not too happy about hearing that," he finally said after awhile.

It didn't take a genius to figure out he was communicating with Heath through the mind link.

"Do I look like I give two shits about him being happy?" I snorted.

There was another pause.

"He says that, and I quote, if you don't get out of the fucking bed right now you will be punished," was the guy's response.

I snickered. "Ooh, that sounds dirty."

Another pause.

The person sighed. "He says and I'm quoting here, Alessandra, if you don't get out of bed right this minute I will personally go up there and drag you down, and trust me you do not want that to happen..." he choked on the next words, "mia bella."