Heat: Malia

A/N:: This is a y/n one-shot, I understand that probably 98% of all my readers are girls, but... Oh well. If you're a homophobe and/or just don't want to read this because it's about y/n and Malia.. There will be more. So, I recommend you don't read my stories. And plus, who the fuck doesn't have a girl crush on Malia/ Shelley Hennig. I mean like fuck, she's bae man. Okay, happy reading! xx::

I awake confused, and in a daze. I can taste the salt of my sweat, as it rolls down my face in beads, onto the corner of my dry lips. I lick them, but their so chaste that just a touch feels excruciating. I take in a sharp inhale, wincing as the hot air stings the back of my throat. I try and move my legs, but it's like I can't even control my muscles.
I slowly open my eyes, exposing them to the heat. As they adjust to the light, I can start to make out shapes around the room. I look at my ankles, only to find them bound in chains. My hands are the only things free, yet their use is pretty limited considering if I even tried to touch these chains, my hands would suffer extreme third degree burns.
I look up, sweat blinding my vision. I wipe my eyes, and look up to see a familiar figure to my left. Malia. My heart speeds up as everything comes back to me, and I realize where I am. We're in the Dunes. A temple for the werecoytes. We came looking for the Desert Wolf, and we found her. She brought us here. A temple, sunk in the sand. She wants to see us suffer, and die from heat exhaustion, along with dehydration.
I look over at Malia, she's sunken over and looks about half-dead as me.
"Malia?" I manage to breathe out.
No response.
"Malia?" I say again.
No response. Panic starts to set in.
"Malia?!" I scream, my voice cracks from the lack of moisture in my throat.
No response. I stare at the ground in front of me, as I begin to hyperventilate. She's gone...That's the one thought that is going to haunt me until my demise too. I let the girl I love die... without her knowing that I loved her.
That's when I feel it. The sand on the floor starts to move around my hand. I feel weak fingers, slowly wrap into mine. I look at Malia, as my body forces the only tear my dry eyes could muster. She's alive.
"What's wrong? You smell terrible." She looks, into my eyes...and smiles. I've never seen cracked lips look more beautiful. I lean in, placing the most gentle, but passionate, kiss onto her delicate lips. I don't care that the slightest touch made me wince, I wouldn't mind feeling all the pain in the world.. just to kiss her.
As we kiss, I hear a familar sound thud against the roof. Rain, starts to pour through all the open holes in the ceiling, giving us a desert blessing. I only pull away from Malia to feel the raindrops on my skin. I watch Malia, as she regains her strength, and reaches down. She rips off the shackles in a flick of her wrist.
Before she unlocks me, I pull her down to kiss her again. This time, whispering I love you against her lips.
"I love you too, y/n." She says as she rips off my shackles with ease as well. I struggle and stand up, pulling Malia into my embrace as we become encased with rain.
"You know.. we can always save these for later." Says Malia with a wink, signaling to the shackles.
"They could never hold me down like you can." I reply, kissing her forehead. We both laugh. It doesn't take long for things to get serious again.
"It's time to hunt down the Desert Wolf, and end this once and for all." She states.
I don't even reply. I grab her hand, and we run into vast desert, on a search for blood.