I try to tell him my address but as suspected he cut me off, saying Finn already told him we were neighbors so he knew where I lived. My heart begins pounding the closer we get to my house and the speed this car was driving at made it clear it wouldn't be that long till we reached.

    I shut my eyes for a few seconds, telling myself internally to just breathe and get it over with. According to the time showing on Logan's dash it was close to three and I had to make sure that Logan's spent no more than two hours at my house. I also had to make sure that the house didn't appear any different. My dad would be able to tell if something was wrong or out of place, that is if Logan were to move anything.

    When I look up, Logan pulls up cleanly into the driveway and faster than I thought. My queasiness increases as he kills the engine and I open the door to get out. The loss of speed makes me slightly dizzy and sick. The other side of the car slams shut and I can hear Logan walking across to my side so I swing my feet out and get out of the car and shut the door. I walk up the walkway, Logan trailing behind me.

    By the time I get to the door, I already have my keys pulled out yet I struggle to get it in the lock. Logan hovers over me from behind, the space between us almost non existent. His upper chest is slightly touching the back of my neck and it makes me feel awkward and small.

    I jab the key into the lock for the third time, twist it fully and the door opens. I walk in and then step aside and wait halfway behind the door for Logan to enter. He trudges inside, and heads straight forward. I lurch forward, my mind racing to stop him from moving.

    I wrap both my arms around one of his and pull back. He doesn't move back like I intended but he does stop walking and turns his head at me. I can feel my face warming up at the predicament we're in.

"What are you-"

"Um.. Sorry, I just think it's better if we, um..." I unlatch myself from him and point to staircase hoping he understands what I'm saying.

    He raises his eyebrow at me but smirks, covering up whatever he was thinking. I turn around and make my way to the staircase, and grab the railing.

"I just don't want to rummage anything around downstairs." I explain, walking down the hall until we're standing in front of my door.

    I grip the knob, turning it and then pull the door open. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and walk into my room. It looked the same as always but the fact someone else besides me or my dad made it feel different. I walk to the left corner of my room and drop my bag on the floor. Turning around I see Logan sitting down on my bed, his shoulders hunched over and his palms pressed against the mattress. He looks up at me, his chocolatey hair falling between his eyes. He gives me a blank look and the silence becomes awkward.

    I stand still in my spot, my hands clasped together behind my back.

"Erm.. Do you want some water or anything?" I ask. My voice wavers a little but it sounds better than usual.

"Sure," He replies clicking his teeth "What do you have?"

"That depends on what you want." I say. I get out of my frozen position and walk up to my door, waiting for him to answer so I can head down to kitchen and get it.

"Just some water then." He says getting up off the bed. I rush down the stairs, being careful not to trip and fall and walk into the kitchen. I grab two bottles of water and a bag of pretzels sitting on the counter. I stop by the bathroom, quickly putting the items on a hallway table, and tuck my hair and fix my clothes before I make my way back up.

    When I reach my room, Logan is sitting at my desk chair, leaned back and scrolling through his phone. I walk up to the desk and place the bottles of water and bag of pretzels on top.He rests his phone upwards on his lap and leans over, opening the water and bringing it to his lips. I don't realize I'm staring until he snaps me out of it, by calling my name.