Chapter 5

Rebecca's P.O.V

When I arrived at the arena with my parents I walked to their office and sat down in front of the TV. I knew that by the look on their faces they were still a bit angry for what I did to my hair but it's my hair and I can do whatever I want to it.

"Mom dad I'm going to catering" I said and they nodded as I hopped out of my seat and walked down the hall.

"Rebecca" I heard someone call from behind me.

I smiled to myself as I turned around and saw Randy standing behind me.

"Hey Randy" I greeted.

"What are you up to smurf?" He teased making me playfully roll my eyes at his choice of nickname.

"Randall I am not a smurf" I smirked.

"Don't say my name I don't like it" he whined making me laugh.

"Well I was just heading to catering wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure" he smiled and grabbed my hand as we continued walking to catering.

I liked the way his hand felt with mine, it felt right.

"Haha you look like a smurf" Dean laughed as him and Roman walked over to us.

"I do not" I whined.

"Sorry babe but you kinda do" Randy chuckled.

I swear I felt my heart flutter and butterflies erupt in my stomach when he called me babe, I liked how it sounded and maybe one day I will be his babe.

"Well we better get going see you guys around" Roman waved as him and Dean walked off.

"Babe?" I questioned as we sat down at a table in the back.

"Yeah, don't act like you didn't like me calling you that" he smirked.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked away.

"Wanna Go out with me later?" He asked.

I looked over at him with a smile,"Sure where too?"

"Starbucks after the show" he smiled and I nodded.

"Ok see you then" I smiled and pecked his cheek before getting up and walking back to my parents.

"Love the hair" Nikki exclaimed as her and Brie walked over to me.

"Thanks" I smiled and gave them one last wave before walking away.

"Mom dad" I called as I walked insides

"Oh hey Becca" my mo greeted as her and my dad continued looking over some paper work.

"I'm going out after the show" they looked over at me with shocked expressions.

"What with who?" My dad cocked an eyebrow.

"Uh Seth" He spit his water all over the floor as I grabbed his arm and smiled nervously.

"Aren't we Seth" I gave him a pleading look as he nodded.

"Yeah but I'll have her home at a reasonable time" He smiled and pulled me outside.

"Thank you so much for doing that" I gave him a hug.

"No problem and who are you really going out with tonight?" He asked curious.

"Randy, just please don't say anything to my parents I'm begging you" I pleaded.

"Becca you know your not allowed to be around him, but for you I won't tell your parents" I gave him the biggest hug and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you sooooo much Seth" he smiled and pulled me back in the office.

Randy's P.O.V

I sighed in relief when the show ended because now is the time that in gonna be taking Becca out.

I sighed nervously as I knocked on the door of her locker room and waited for it to open.

"Hey" Becca greeted as she opened the door.

"Hey beautiful you ready to go?" I smiled and she nodded as we walked out of the arena.

-

When we got to Starbucks we both ordered our drinks and sat at a table at the far back of the cafe it was empty but not that empty and I'm hoping that no one notices us.

"So Becca how've you been?" Randy asked.

"Ok I guess I mean my parents still are a pain in the ass but other then that things are going ok" he chuckled.

"And they actually let you go out with me?" He cocked an eyebrow.

I shook my head,"No I had to tell them that I was going out with Seth and they actually believed it"

He laughed lightly as we continued talking and laughing.

After spending another hour at Starbucks we decided it was time to go so we threw our empty cups in the garbage and walked to the hotel.

"So when is your second album coming out?"

"Soon why"

"Well because my daughter is a big big big fan of you and she wanted to know" he explained making me smile.

When we got to the hotel he walked me to my room.

"Thanks for the coffee, I hope we'll get to hang out soon" I smiled.

"No problem and me too" he said and pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away after about a minute only for me notice us both leaning until our lips touched, the kiss was nice and slow and lasted about a minute before we pulled away.

"Bye Randy" I whispered.

"Bye Becca" he said and pecked my lips one last time before leaving.

I smiled and walked inside and to my room completely ignoring my parents and changing into my pj's before falling and falling asleep.

-----

Sorry for the short chapter I k ow it was rushed but I promise that the next one will be longer and better.