Chapter 1

Rebecca's P.O.V

"Thank you Miami" I said into my microphone as the crowd cheered.

"I love you all and I'll be back soon" I waved with a smile as they cheered louder.

I blew them one final kiss as I walked off stage and was handed a water bottle.

"Ok Becca so your flight to Orlando is leaving in a few hours so you have time to get ready and pack up ok" My manager Maryse said.

"Ok thanks Maryse" I said and walked to my limo.

Oh allow me to introduce myself Im Rebecca Levesque and I'm Triple H and Stephanie McMahon's Daughter, I'm a singer/songwriter and I just finished my 'Light It Up' Tour in Miami which means that I have some time off before my 2nd album comes out which means that I'll get to be at Raw and SmackDown which is super exciting.

The drive to the hotel took long but when we finally arrived I sighed in relief and walked to my room.

I turned on my phone and called my mom.

"Hey sweetie" she greeted.

"Hey mom how are things"

"They're good we just arrived at our hotel how about you how was your last show"

"It was great the crowd was amazing" I replied with a smile.

"Well that's good, and your dad wants to talk to you" she said.

"Hey baby girl" my dad greeted.

"Hey dad"

"How was your show?"

It was amazing"

"That's good sweetie now we gotta go we'll see you tomorrow bye honey" my dad said.

"Ok bye dad I'll see you and mom tomorrow I love you and tell mom I say I love her too"

"Ok, love you too and she says the same"

"Bye" I said and hung up the phone.

I smiled as I shoved my phone in my pocket as I packed all my things and fell on my bed.

I smiled and fell asleep.

-

I was awaken by my phone going off making me groan as I answered it.

"Hello"

"Becca where are you?" Maryse asked.

"Well I was sleeping until someone decided to wake me up"

"Stop with the attitude and get your butt to the airport your flight leaves in 2 hours" she said.

"Oh crap I forgot I'm on my way" I said and hung up the phone.

I quickly got out of bed and took a shower before wrapping my a towel around my body and walking back to the bedroom.

When u got to the bedroom I dropped my towel and slipped on my black bra and panties along with my outfit(pic in the media), when I was finished getting dressed I put in some mascara and quickly brushed my teeth and applied some lip gloss before grabbing my luggage and making my way to the lobby.

"Hi I'm here to check out" I said.

"Ok what's your name?" The man behind the desk asked.

"Rebecca Levesque" I replied as he typed something on his computer and looked at me.

"Ok your good to go" he said and I waved as I walked to the limo.

"Rebecca can I please get a picture with you?" A girl asked as she approached me.

"Sure but it needs to be quick"
I said with a smile as we posed for a picture.

"Thank you so much" she said with a smile and ran off.

I smiled to myself and watched as Max out my bags in the car as we got in and drove to the airport.

-

The airport was packed with fans making me smile as I grabbed my bags and made my way to the entrance, signing some autographs before walking inside.

"Your here come on let's go your flight leaves in 30 minutes" Maryse said making me groan as I scurried to the front desk where I quickly checked in and sat down in a chair in the corner.

"Guests now boarding on flight 257 to New Orleans" the lady announced as me and Maryse got out of seats and handed the lady our tickets as we boarded the plane.

"Finally" I said as I sat down next to the window making Maryse chuckle.

"Hello this is your captain speaking we are currently ready for Take-Off so please remain seated and fasten your seat belts until the seatbelt sign is turned off and please make sure to turn off all electronic devices at this time thank you for choosing Cordon airlines fight 257 to New Orleans and enjoy your flight" the captain said just as me and Maryse put on our seat belts.

-

When we were safely in the air I turned my phone back on and blasted '5 Second Of Summer' in my ears as I fell asleep.

-

"Rebecca wake up we're here" Maryse said as she shook me gently.

"I'm up" I groaned as I pulled my headphones out of my ears and grabbed my bags as we got off the plane.

"OMG it's Rebecca Levesque" I heard some girls say from behind me.

"Um Rebecca can we get a picture with you?" One of them asks.

"Sure, what are your names" I replied.

"Well I'm Jenna, this is Michelle, and this is Samantha" Jenna said just as she handed her phone to Maryse to take the picture.

"Ok girls say cheese" Maryse said as she snapped some pics and handed Jenna her phone.

"Thank you so much" they said.

"Your welcome" I said and gave them each one last one hug before walking away.

"Mom Dad" I yelled as I noticed them waving.

"Oh Rebecca we missed you so much" My mom said as they embraced me in a hug.

"I missed you guys too" I replied.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Levesque" Maryse greeted.

"Hello Maryse" My mom said.

"Well come on we need to get you home" My dad said and I nodded and followed them both to the car and drove home.

"Hey mom wanna see a video from my show in Montreal?" I asked and she nodded as I handed her my phone.

"Wow that's a loud crowd" my mom exclaimed as she watched the video.

"I know that was probably one of the loudest crowds" I replied as she handed me her phone.

"So how long are on break for?" My dad asked.

"A couple of months" I replied.

"Good so you'll be coming with us to Raw on Monday"

"Yup I'm so excited" I exclaimed with a smile as I plugged my headphones back in my ears and fell asleep.