Chapter 4

Rebecca's P.O.V

I looked at hair in the mirror one more time wondering what my parents would think of my newly dyed hair I had just dyed it like 5 minutes ago and it honestly looked better then I thought it would, so I paid the hairdresser and walked to my car where I got in the drivers seat and drove to the hotel.

-

When I got to the hotel I parked my car and walked up to my room and walked inside.

"Hey Be-what did you to your hair?" my mom asked as I walked in the room.

"I dyed it" I mumbled.

"Paul get in here" my mom yelled.

"Yeah St-why in the world is your hair blue?" I looked away from them and sat on the couch as they continued to talk to me about my hair.

"And out of all colours why blue?" My mom yelled.

"I'm going out" I said and walked out of the room.

I walked down the sidewalk exploring the city a bit, I felt like I really did need some alone time because hearing your parents judge you for everything you do hurts but it's something you get used to when it's basically happened your whole life.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and picked it up without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello"

"Hey Becca it's Randy"" a smile instantly formed on my face.

"Hey what's up"

"Nothing much I just wanted to see if you wanted to come over"

"I'd love too ill be over in a 5 minutes"

"Ok my room number is 245 see you then"

"Ok Bye" I said and hung up the phone.

I turned around and started walking back to the hotel with a smile on my face.

-

I knocked on the door and it opened not even 5 seconds(of summer lol ignore my bad joke) it opened and I noticed Randy standing in the doorway with a pair of sweatpants and no shirt I stared at him for a few seconds before he stepped aside and let me in.

"Nice hair" he complimented.

"Thanks" I replied and sat on the couch.

He sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder as he turned on the tv.

"So what made you want to dye your hair?" He asked.

"I got bored of my old hair colour I guess" I shrugged my shoulders and rested my head on his chest.

Randy's P.O.V

I flickered through different channels finding absolutely nothing to watch on TV which got boring after a few minutes.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as I turned off the TV.

She shrugged her shoulders just as her phone went off.

"Hello" she answered and took her head off my chest.

"No mom stop I don't care if you don't like my hair"

"No I'm not coming home"

"I'm with a friend bye" she hung up annoyed and placed her phone back in her pocket.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"About me not telling my parents where I was going or where I was" she smiled.

I nodded and turned the TV on again finally finding an episode of Family Guy on, I was about to change the channel when it was ripped from my grasp by Rebecca.

"You never change the TV channel when family guy is on" she said playfully.

I laughed lightly an wrapped my arm around her shoulder,pulling her closer to me as we continued watching the show.

-

After an hour of watching family guy I switched off the tv and looked over at Becca, I smiled slightly an admired her beauty, the way her now blue hair fell down her shoulders, how her beautiful green eyes light up when she talked about her music career but the one thing I like the most about her was her smile. Her smile can instantly light up someone's world but the one thing I hated about her was the fact that she was The Authority's daughter I honestly did feel bad that,

She was related to a bunch of assholes who I'm sure judged her on everything as a kid, especially now since she dyed her hair but I feel bad because I've never really seen her stand up for herself but I promise this if anyone tries to hurt her they're gonna get hit with an RKO outta nowhere.

"I have to go Randy I'll see you at Raw tomorrow" she smiled and walked to the door.

"Becca wait" I said making her turn to look at me.

I pulled her in a hug catching her by surprise but soon feeling her arms go around my torso as I pressed a kiss to her forehead and looked down at her.

We stared into each other's eyes for a minute hearing her mumble, "Kiss me", I looked at her with a questioning look only to have her repeat the words again but this time I didn't hesitate to gently press my lips to hers.

I smiled in the kiss and pulled away after about a minute, we looked at each other smiling as she pecked my lips once more before opening the door and leaving I closed it behind her and smiled to myself realizing that I did like Rebecca.

Rebecca's P.O.V

I left Randy's room with a smile on my face as I touched my lips and remembered the kiss we shared, I'll admit that I do like Randy but the problem is will my parents think? Will they allow me to date him? Or will they hate us being together?

A look of worry replaced my smile as I opened the door to my room and walked inside, finding both my parents sitting on the couch and looking at me with angry expressions.

"REBECCA LOUISE MCMAHON-LEVESQUE WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" My mom yelled.

"I told you I was visiting a friend" I replied softly.

"And who was this friend you were visiting?" My dad chimed.

"AJ and CM Punk" I lied.

"Oh ok why couldn't you just say that honey we're sorry for yelling at you we were just worried" my mom apologized.

"It's ok I understand" I smiled and gave them each a hug before walking to my room.

I fell on my bed with a sigh, I felt bad for lying to my parents about where I was but it had to be done I don't even want to imagine what they'd do is they found out I was really with Randy.

And in that moment I realized that I did have feelings for The Viper.

-------

Sorry for the short chapter! But I promise that the next chapter will be longer;)