Chapter 3

Rebecca's P.O.V

I woke up at 10 the next morning and quickly got up where I ran to the shower.

-

When I was done my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back to my room, quickly dropping it and sliding on my black high wasted jeans along with my white cross shirt and my superman Chuck Taylor's.

When I was done getting dressed I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before applying some mascara and a bit of lip gloss before walking to the kitchen.

"Morning mom, Morning dad" I greeted.

"Morning sweetie" my mom said.

"Is it ok if I go to that music room on 3rd floor?" I asked hoping that she would say yes.

"Ok" I smiled and gave her a quick hug and kiss before sliding on my leather jacket on my Leather Jacket and walking to the music room.

I smiled when I walked in the empty room that had a piano, guitars and a drum set.

I quickly walked to the piano and started playing as I sang See You Again.

Randy's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning at 10:30 and did my usual morning routine before walking out of the room and making my way downstairs.

As I walked down the corridor I couldn't get Rebecca out of my mind I mean she was beautiful but I know that someone as beautiful as her would never fall for a guy like me.

Let the light guide your way, hold every memory as you go

I heard a feminine voice sing from the music room.

I slowly walked to the door and slowly walked in the room, quickly noticing that it Rebecca.

I clapped as she finished the song making her jump out of her seat and turn to look at me.

"Um how long have you been standing there?"

"I just walked in now, but I liked your performance" she blushed.

"Thanks"

I smiled at her as we both sat at the piano.

"Sing something else" I said and she smiled as she began singing Bed Of Lies.

Do you ever think of me when you lie, lie down in your bed, your bed of lies, and I knew better then to look in your eyes they only pretend you would be mine. And I know how you make me believe you had me caught in every bed that you weave, but do you ever think of me when you lie, lie down in your bed your bed of lies.

"If you don't mind by me asking, when did you realize that you wanted to be a singer?"

"Well I was about 10 I had a big passion for music, so I started singing and writing my own songs"

"Mhm interesting" I replied making her chuckle as she stood up and walked to the door.

"Wait" she turned around.

"I was just about to get some breakfast wanna join me?" I asked and she smiles but nodded as we made our way downstairs.

"So I heard that you betrayed my parents" she started, "that takes a lot of guts"

"I know but I'm not scared of your parents, they always cared about Seth so I just left but u decided to make it interesting" I said with a smile.

She laughed.

When we arrived at Starbucks we ordered our drinks and sat down at a table in the corner.

"So Becca I heard that your best friends with Justin Bieber that must be cool"