She shook her head and washed out her mouth, "No...I just really want this morning sickness to be over, I can barely keep anything down these days." She said weakly.

I felt bad about not being able to do anything to help her with that and the last thing I wanted was for my wife and baby to be malnourished and sick from the constant morning sickness she was having.

Valeria cleared her throat and headed for the bedroom again muttering something along the lines of "I'm hungry" and "I want to sleep."

After we got dressed and ready for the day we both headed down the stairs to greet Mashel, Carmen, and Mila who were all having breakfast joyously in the kitchen.

"Good morning mama and papa!" Mila said as she chewed through her food.

"Mia farfalla, do not speak with food in your mouth."(My butterfly) I warned her.

Mila covered her mouth and giggled, "Scusa, papa." She replied to me in Italian.

She was getting so good at learning languages now it was remarkable.

I smiled and walked over placing a warm kiss on her forehead before I thanked Carmen for the breakfast she put out in front of me.

Valeria came over and kissed Mila on her forehead and took a seat beside her as well.

"Anything for you, Valeria?" Carmen asked her curiously.

Valeria pondered for a moment and tapped her lips, "Uh...I'll have scrambled eggs, 5 pancakes, 3 waffles, 2 sausage patties, french toast with whipped cream, pineapples, strawberries, and grapes with a tall glass of apple juice please." She said with a smile.

Everyone stopped and looked at her, well...mostly Mashel and Mila because they were unaware of her situation at the moment; Carmen just smiled and got right to her breakfast and completed the task in under 20 minutes.

When Valeria received her food she took no time digging right into it.

"Mama! You forgot to pray!" Mila said as she watched her mother stuff food into her mouth.

Valeria stopped briefly and smiled partly, "Uh...sorry, God..." She bowed her head, "Thank you for the food Jesus may more be placed into my stomach, Amen." She finished and did the sign of the cross before she continued right back to tearing up the food.

I chuckled and shook my head as I sipped my cappuccino; I always looked forward to mornings like this with my girls, I couldn't even remember a time they didn't make me laugh in the morning. I almost couldn't remember what it was like to spend a morning alone with no family beside me, I hadn't realized how dull my life had been before Valeria and Mila; I surely didn't want to go back now.

Before I knew it was time for me to go to work and although I wish I could stay longer, I was needed heavily at the office right now. I got up and placed a soft kiss on Mila's head and then went over to Valeria who was gulping down some juice and did the same.

"I'll see you later, angelo." I whispered in her ear.

She smiled and nodded in my direction before I grabbed my things and headed out the the door to my on waiting car. The ride was quick and smooth and I found myself heading to my office in a pretty good mood so much I even greeted my new assistant, Vince with a smile; which was something of rarity especially around this time of year.

"Good morning, Vince." I nodded towards him.

His face read complete shock but he quickly masked it and nodded towards me, "Good morning, Mr. Rosellii." He quickly got up and followed me to my office as he did everyday, telling me the plans and list of things I had to do today.