chapter 9 Her mansion

Hello!! this is chapter nine! obviously.

But anyway....i want to thank the people that voted and commented and fanned and liked! you guys are awesome!! As well as my reader too!!xxx

sooo yeah! thank you and enjoy!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

After the last bell went for the end of the last lesson of the day which was P.E. for me, I decided to take a shower.

P.E. really takes all the energy out of you, especially when it's the end of the day and you don't have any left. But I have to admit. It was really fun kicking peoples ass' in dodge ball! Yeah boy!  Those guys told me to brng it and I brought it!

Anyway, I think I tried to hard and now I smell like shit.

As I stepped into the school's grimey showers and turned it on, I over heard some girls talking. I recognised the annoying voices and immediatley knew it was the schools biggest slut. Corrie and her stalker beg friend wanna-be's.

They were talking about stealing all the bags from the girls who were showering.

I'll teach you a little lesson about bitches:

There all talk, but you never know, they might do the walk. Warn them a little to snap them back to reality. Also they are nothing without their connections (E.g, popular boyfriends, followers, ect.) so if you get them while their alone chances are they will back off easily. They were probably super nerds or bullies before the sudden popularity.

I grabbed my bag, dried myself quickly and changed all in record time.

Here's how I do things.

"Touch my stuff and I'll kill ya princess, naked or not" I warned from the shower. It was silent for a moment. Yep I usually have this effect on people. Making them speechless.

I heard murmers about me coming from them, saying stuff about me and laughing.

"Come say that to my face" I challenged as I came out of the shower and gave them their own, personal dirty look. They scurried away at the sight of me, quickly noticing who I was from the gossip.

Pussys.

Spoilt girls didn't belong in a place like LakeSide Bay. There were gangs around our whole area which was Greenwood. The area is so bad that a gang burnt down a school called Chromolane High as a joke. That is why new people suddenly moved here at the begining of sophmore year, like Sam and Gray and Lenox.

When I got home and told my mom(mum) about Sam inviting me to a sleepover for the week she went bezerk!

She was so excited, you'd think she was the one going...

The next day my mom quickly shoved me out the house and drove me to Sams' house which was only a 10 minute drive from home.

On the ride, mom was crying tears of joy that I finally had friends. Freak. It was only a sleepover but I have to admit I was just as excited as her.

We got out of the car and I went to get my stuff from the back. I noticed my mom staring up in awe at something. I followed her gaze to where Sams' house must be, I looked up.

This house is a friggin mansion!