Chapter Need 4 Revenge

"Oh hi, I'm Lenox" says the dark haired dude with a small smile.

"Whatever" I grumble. I am sooo not in the mood to meet new people.

"What's up your ass?" he retorts.

WHAT. Did he just say to me?.

And why am I saying this in my head!?

"What did you just say to me?" I ask aloud with a glare. I heard what he had said, I just want to see if he had the guts to say it again.

He looks at me with the same glare " I SAID, what's up your ass" he grinned in a 'and what are ya gonna do about it?' kinda way.

I was surprised for a second but I quickly regain my senses and the glare returns to my face. This was the first time that someone actually stood up to me in ages, I'm not to used to it and I don't like the feeling.

"I'm not sure" I start. "But I'm pretty sure my foot is gonna be up yours" I stood up in my seat not really caring that people were now staring. I'm used to it.

He jumps out of his seat too. So suddenly that Gray drops his burger from the unexpected action.

"Ooh, nice comeback. How many times have I heard that one before?" he questions sarcasticly. People laugh.

He was using sarcasm!

Sarcasm is MY thing!

I just stare at him with the dirtiest look possible that it could be a world record. I wish someone would take a picture and show it to me.

But sadly that is my only comeback. I look around at all the people staring at the both of us having a glaring compition.

"WHAT?!" I shouted to everyone. They begin to look away and turn to their friends, probably talking about what just happend. People can be so stupid sometimes. Why would you tell something to someone if they were already there to see it happen!? Sheer stupidity!

Sam and Gray are staring (a lot of staring going on) at both of us. I look at them and they both snap out of their trance immediatley. How do I do that? It's soo cool.

Gray looks down. "Aww, my burger!"

I swear. This guy eats a burger everyday! I don't get how he never gains weight.

I storm out of the cafeteria. Not really sure where I am going now.

"Hey! COME BACK HERE! I HAVEN'T FINISHED!" I didn't need to look back to know he had one of those stupid triumphant smirks coving his stupid ass face.

"Miss Conrade, do not forget detention after school." Said a teacher as she passed me.

What the heck for!? This old granny teacher is always giving me detentions! I hate her so much that it has actually gotten to the point where I want her to die! Why can't she do what other old people do and read her hip replacement magazines!?

The next day I'm rushing to P.E which is my last lesson of the day, when I ran into a person.

"Watch where the hell your going unless you wanna get-" I look up in suprise and 'low and behold the last person I ever want to see in the world. I have avoided running into him since the last time we talked.

Standing in front of me was none other than Adrian Andrews. My enemy.

Seeing him again reminds me of.....of...

How much of a total douche he is.

You probably thought I would say something sappy, but like I said, I'm not in love anymore and never will be. I'm...

Out of love.

"Sorry" He has this sheepish smile on him then when he get a good look at me, his eyes widen in disbeleif. "Oh my God....Sky!?" he exclaims.

I barge pass him heading for the gym. I can still feel his eyes on my back and resist the urge not to throw my converses at his head and go "if ya like it then you shudda put a ring on it". Which doesn't really make sense since I didn't want him to marry me in the first place.

Seeing his face again reminds me of that sad unfaithful day. The same day when my hunger for revenge first started.

I feel like crying and having a big baby tantrum, but I have to stay strong. I'm not becoming weak and crying again over some stupid guy. He brought me into this stupid angry phase.

This is not the type of revenge where I just pull a prank on him and call it even. I need to hit him where it really hurts.

But...How?

I hate to admit this but I need serious help!

****************************************************************************************************************

heya!!!

please comment telling how i can improve and vote if you like it. Please fan too!

i also need suggestions for a celeb to be adrian.

tank yoo!

i dont proof read so just guess the word i was tryin to spell if thereis a typo!

byee! :)