"Ignore them. We're in a band called One Direction because we all are going in the same direction so why not." Liam Says.

"Nialler plays guitar and Lou plays piano. Then we all sing." Harry says slowly but with a cheeky smile.

"Well done boys. Any questions?" Mr. Grenish asks the class.

Questions like "Are you single", "How old are you", and "Are you gay" were thrown around the classroom.

Louis speaks up and Says, "I'm gay for Harry Styles. We're dating. Niall and Liam are bi."

"Boys, I just want to say that here, we have no problem with your sexuality in this school. So welcome to this school. You guys look 18 so it's legal. I just wanna know if you four live together." Mr. Grenish says and the four boys nods then sit down.

For the rest of the class was filled with people talking to each other and Zayn discussing plans with Josh. The bell rang signaling the next class. With Zayn's luck. The new kids are in all his classes.

Back to Zayn's POV

The rest of the day til around lunch was boring. Remember when I said I hung out with the populars. Well now I don't. That little introduction didn't ruin my rep. Just now all those football players not like I hung out with them anyway and cheerleaders are around them because guess what; they are all on the team because they are probably rich so they basically bribed the coach. There's try outs after school. I'm going to it to see what I'm dealing with and to get away from him along with Josh. Josh and I walk into the cafeteria to get our food then walk outside to sit down. The teachers don't go outside. They don't even come into the cafeteria so they don't care what you do.

"So Zayn. What are we gonna do to them?" Josh asks me, then I realized something.

"We can't do anything. They are already popular. Like Larry is the-" I start.

"Larry?"

"It's a ship name for Louis and Harry."

"Ohh."

"Yeah, anyway, Larry is the new "it" couple of the school. I can tell Liam is gonna be the football jock since he's a boxer and will probably be captain of the football team. Then Niall is also single but he seems like the bubbly easygoing type of guy so he would be friends with everyone."

"Yeah true. I can already tell that Liam and Louis are going to be the most protective. Liam has the muscle and Louis has the sass. Niall and Harry....not sure about them. I mean like Harry is tall but, I don't know. But that leprechaun......."

"Josh. Are you alright? Do you want to ask him out or something? You look love struck." I chuckle at his face.

"Heh, maybe, what about you? I saw the way you checked Liam out when I was talking to them."

"WHAT?! NO NO NO. Why would I like him?!" I hissed at him

"You didn't deny the fact that you checked him out."

I rolled my eyes and mumble whatever.

"Ooooo. The bad boy has a crush." Josh teases me as I'm sure I'm red as a tomato

"Shut up. I know you like Niall." I said tempting to change the topic and embarrass him which failed.

"Yes. Yes I do. I'm glad you can see that."

"Whatever. Just finish your lunch so we can go to the cafe. Actually no. Take your food with you. Give back the tray and just take the chicken wrap with us. Come on."

We walked out and entered the cafe.

"Hello Zayn and Josh. Back already? Please tell me you two aren't skipping." my co-worker Matt says.