Zayn comes up behind Josh and smacks him upside his head. "Oi Josh. Stop it. Don't torture them." Niall and Harry let out a loud sigh of relief. "Not just yet." Zayn continues smirking.

"And how are you going to do that Malik. Liam and Harry here are boxers while Niall and I are football all stars. So. What are you gonna do pip squeak." Louis says stepping towards Zayn.

"Do you really won't to do this Tomlinson. I have the whole school on my side," Zayn's smirk turns into a glare.

"Or that's what you think. You don't get respect from fear."

"You sure about that."

Right before Louis can say something back a teacher comes and yells, "Ay Malik, Devine. First day of school. Try not to cause trouble. Leave the kids alone."

Zayn mutters many words under his breath but leaves anyway with Josh by his side. Louis smirks as the duo walk away. They all walk to their homeroom and the teacher, Mr. Grenish, says, "Hello, you must be the new students. Harold, Neil, Lewis, and Lami."

"Actually sir. It's Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam," Harry says nicely while Liam covers Louis's mouth and Niall laughs.

"Oh, my apologies. You may go sit anywhere you want." Mr. Grenish says and the boys take their seat. "Mr. Malik and Mr. Devine. Why are you late?"

"Well Mr. Geekish. That's none of your business," Zayn smirks back while the class chuckles.

"Just take a seat before I send you to the office."

"But what if I want to stand."

"Then I will make you sit."

"Try me."

"You're pushing it."

"You can't make me."

Mr. Grenish whispers in Zayn's ear, "Sit down pretty boy. Don't want someone to get a phone call." Zayn looks at him emotionless. "And by the way Zayn, Josh. After school Detention." Mr. Grenish smirks as Zayn sits down in the back behind the four boys with Josh.

"Dude. What'd he say to you?" Josh asks Zayn when they sat down.

Zayn furrows his eyebrows and said "He knows."

"Knows what? About your father?"

"You know what he does to me."

"How would he know? The principal doesn't even know."

"I don't know. You and Marie are the only ones who know."

Mr. Grenish starts talking. "Alright class. I am your science teacher of the year. We will just go through a PowerPoint and if we finish early. You can just talk. Next week we will start the first lesson. This week. It's just fun and getting to know each other but first. I want the new students to come up and say a few things about themselves." The 4 boys walk up to the front of the class.

"I'm Harry Styles. I like bananas and used to work at a bakery. I'm from Cheshire."

"I'm Liam Payne. I'm a boxer and I'm stuck with these three idiots. I'm from Wolverhampton."

"I'm Niall Horan. I like Nandos and football. I'm from Mullingar."

"And I'm Louis Tomlinson. I like girls who eat carrots and football. I'm from Doncaster."

"The Cupcake or Curly, the Payne Train or Lima Bean, the Nandos boy or Leprechaun, and The Sass Master from Doncasta or Carrot boy." Josh mumbles. "Cool group."

"We are in a band called Louis and the Carrots." Louis says with jazz hands.

"No, it's Niall and the Potatoes." Niall laughs, adding more jazz hands.