Kotal Kahn X Phoenix (Oc)

A/N: This Lemon was suggested by DangerousTemptation. I do not own the Oc nor do I have any intentions using it in any other stories this is just lemon usage. I has permission to use.

PLEASE DO NOT SUE ME DANGEROUSTEMPTATION. Enjoy.

"KOTAL KAHN!!!!!!" Screamed an over excited phoenix "look at this!"

Kotal Kahn walked over to her in curiosity as he stared at the computer screen. On there was a site called "wattpad"? I look at the title of the story. Kotal Kahn Lemon By COOLOOZEOFAWESOME1 (I wonder who that awesome person is lol)

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK" squealed Phoenix

"It's..." Kotal kahn couldn't find any words to describe what he has just red. he always thought phoenix's lemons where dirty, but nope, this Alix is just as bad.

"It's smexy right!?" Phoenix commented cutting kotal out of his thoughts.

He looked at phoenix who was smiling at him.

"Y...y...yes thats what I meant" kotal stuttered

"your lying, aren't you" she scowled

Kotal decided Phoenix had waited way too  long, he knew she was in love with him, he knew that he had been kinda distant from her. So he decided to give it a go.

"Phoenix follow me." I stated simply walking off.

phoenix jumped out her seat and chased after Kotal, they made their way to his bedroom.

"I'm here because...?" she started

"There is something I need to do" Kotal said whilst he grabbed a whip from his closet along with some rope. He walked up to Phoenix calmly and yanked the rope in his hands. He pushed phoenix against a wall and tied her hands behind her back. she tried to kick him, but he dodged it. Once her hands were tied he grabbed the rest of the rope and pulled her away from the wall and pushed her onto his bed where he tied the remaining rope onto the bed frame.

"what are you doing???" she questioned angrily

"something I should have done awhile ago" 

He pulled her pants down and removed her top so that she was only in her bra and knickers. He managed to get her on all fours and got rid of her knickers. he then grabbed the whip off the side and softly whipped her ass.

"K...kotal!" phoenix breathed

Kotal then placed two fingers at her entrance.

"K...Kotal..Mmmmmm!" Moaned Phoenix once more.

He pushed his fingers in, and pumped her. As he kept doing this, she moaned louder and louder as the time progressed. Soon he was pumping her till his hands were sore. He took his fingers out of her and got her to face his dick. He intertwined his fingers with her hair and pushed her roughly onto his penis. She started to move herself, as she deep throated him kotal kahn started to rub her entrance. His moans were deep but shallow as she sucked on his shaft. 

Kotal kahn had just about enough with this and sat her down on the bed. He placed his dick between her legs and shoved inside her, Not even giving her time to adjust to the new feeling Kotal kahn immediately started to pound her womanhood. Her juices dripped down her thighs as he did so. She felt as if her insides were going to get torn out. soon enough Kotal kahn started to swell inside her and he let his cum flow out of him.

"ah...ah...ah" they both breathed as the snuggled up with each other and slept comfortably in the night.