Kano (Lemon)

You was wandering the woods of Outworld, You had been through many battles bu none as scary as the one with Kano a few weeks ago. It was awful you still had a few of the wounds to prove it. You continude to walk down the road of woe as your freind called it apperantly there has been tons of shadow wolf spottings.

You heared a twig snap not so far from you. You picked up you (weapon) and walked towards the noise. Kano lept out at you and held a knife close to your neck. He pinned you down.

"Ello love" He mocked

"Let go of me you fiend" You snap

"Why so snappy? You on your period, darl?" He snickered

He reached for your shirt and pulled it over your head, slowly. As soon as it was off you blushed at him looking at your partly exposed chest. He looked into your eyes and smirked. he reached down to your pants and removed them with his knife. You was now only in your bra and panties. Stisfyed with his work he lightly trailed the knife from the hem of your panties al the way to the middle of your bra. That was where he cut the bra showing your breats and he groped them. You moan in pleasure.

"You liking this a minute ago you was all snappy love." He taunt

he removed your panties and messed with your womanhood. You blushed many shades of red as he did so. You see him remove his pants and Boxers to reveal his member. You look down to the ground ashamed of what you are about to do. You grab his penis and start to rub it slowly, you had no experience whatsoever and by the looks of things it didn't matter Kano was moaning deeply as you pumped his memeber. You swirl your tongue around the head of him and do that for a good 20 seconds until you take his full lenght in your mouth.

he moaned loudly but tried to muffle him as you where in a forest and anyone can walk by. He took his member out of your mouth and placed it against your entrance teasing you a bit.

"I don't think ya ready yet" He teased

"Oh shut up and put it in!" You growl

He did as he was told and put it inside you. You moaned loudly almost screaming. he moved in and out of you rythmicily.

"K...K...kano!" You Moan "I'm about to..."

"Yeah me to love" He breathed

You both came hard and quick he was troking your cheek until you both heared growling a pack of shadow wolves approached you. You felt a heavy lump disapear on your chest and you see Kano had dissapeared leaving you and the wolves you quickly got dressed and thought the wolves killing them 1 by 1 and you came out looking like a mess.

"KKKKKAAAANNNNOOOO WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU SCRUB!" you yell.