Scorpion (Lemon)

It was an ordinary day. You are walking in the woods enjoying the nice breeze wafting in your face blowing your (hair length) hair in the wind. You stood awhile. Scanning the area carefully. Nothing was following you. Walking to a nearby lake you sat down and rested your knees. You had been sent by shinnok to get rid of a few pesky children so he could get the amulet. Of course being the loyal ninja you were you carried out his orders. And now here you were trying to find those earth relmers to steal the amulet back. Suddenly you hered a twig snap behind you. Turning round you pulled out your (weapon) and gripped it tightly. You saw a distinctive colours of yellow and black against the Greenery.

"GET OVER HERE!" The yellow ninja shouted as he launched a kunai at you. You dodged but the kunai chain wrapped around your body as he pulled it back. You gasped as he reeled you towards him slowly. You tried to stand your ground but he was to strong for you.

"Grrrrng, let me go!" You shouted. He didn't replie but instead yanked you towards him. You fell against his chest. He reached for his long sword that was attached to his back and you stared at him scared.

"Please" you begged "I'll do anything!"

The spectre ninja looked at you and thought for a couple of moments.

"You, will do as I say woman. On your knees" he said huskily

You did as he asked and went down to your knees he looked down at you as you stared up at him he reached under his yellow sashes and pulled a zip down he then pulled his pants down revealing his boxers. You blushed a deep shade if red as you noticed what he was gonna make you do. He pulled his boxers down showing his penis to you.

"Suck it." He said in your ear

You loosened the chain around your body and got your arms out and grabbed his penis. He kept staring at you intensely as you started to circle your young around the head of his penis and soon enough you where raising his full length in your mouth.

You took his full length in your mouth. Every now and then making noises as you sucked. Scorpion gripped your hair and tugged at it roughly, causing you to choke slightly. You moved your head away from his member and stared up at him. He knelt beside you and gripped your chin with his hand and then took his other hand and shoved it down your pants.

"W...what?" You stuttered

"Too innocent" he said looking into your eyes

He pushed you on your back and he laid on top of you. You was staring at him. His lifeless eyes stared back and he started to undo your pants and slowly move them down your legs. Leaving you in your undergarment. He reached for the hem of your shirt and pulled it over your head.

"Not bad." He said looking at your (s/c) body

You blushed hard and let him do as he wished. He kept removing clothing until you were in nothing. He groped your boobs and pressed his knee against your entrance...

"Nng..*gasp" you moaned as he teased you. You had to admit your were enjoying this but you hardly knew scorpion deciding to just enjoy the moment you sat still. Scorpion had enough and he just decided to take off his clothing and he tossed it to the side. You stare at his well toned abs and nice skin tone. He laid on top of you and pushed himself into your entrance. Gasping at the sudden pain, scorpion stopped at let you adjust. Soon enough you where whimpering in pleasure as at first he was at slow steady pace. You moaned rather loudly.

"Shhhhh, you don't want them to here us...ah, I know" scorpion moved off you then picked you up he grabbed yours and his clothing and opened a portal somewhere it was in the netherrealm and he set you inside an abandoned house he went to finish what he started and he laid back on top of you and started to 're-enter you. You moaned and he growled you where now in pure pleasure and he noticed this. He picked up his pace drastically and you where now screaming the name scorpion he soon was moaning and he felt as if he couldn't' stop. He soon felt a quick surge within his body as he released hard and quick inside you.

"Ugh.."he murdered

"hey...call me Hanzo from now on, ok?" He breathed into your neck

"Okay..." You simply replied and fell asleep ok in his arms

Scorpion - End.