Kotal Kahn (Lemon)

You had been Serving the Emperor for 4 outworld years now. You had been working with Erron Black and Reptile most of the time. You hardly saw Ermac, you didn't get along with D'vorah at all and then there was Ferra/Torr you always felt uncomfortable with them ever since you had seen there room - you couldn't bare to think about it ugh.

It was Mid-day and all of the fighters had got together in the throne room in front of Kotal Kahn himself he told us about some Earthrelmers and all the normal stuff except this time he told us about another rebellion which contained Rain, Tanya, Baracka, Kano and Milleena. You knew full well That kotal Kahn hated Milleena so you took it upon yourself to hunt her down after the talk was over. Kotal told you to stop right there and he dragged you off to his room. Confused you stared at the Emperor.

You had been led to the emperor's bedroom. Utterly confused you looked around raising n your surroundings.

"(Name)...I have been told that you have a crush on me. Are these rumours true?" He said his voice echoed the room.

"Well...to a certain degree..it's not like "that" kind of love though" you admitted even though you had lied a little. He wouldn't notice that lie.

He looked down upon you and lightly pushed you onto the bed. You gasped and Kotal soon laid above you.

"(Name) no more lies please...especially not towards your emperor" he boomed

He quickly took of your clothes and threw them to aside. He marvelled at your partly exposed body whilst he placed his hand on your breast and massaged it. He pressed his lips against yours. You both thought for dominance - he won. You laid under him panting. Kotal then took off his skirt and boxers(?) And pushed against your entrance.

He intetwined his Fingers with yours as he moved in and out of you. You let out breathy moans as he continued to pound your insides. He kept his eyes locked on your (eye colour) ones. You eventually gave up and you released. Kotal came soon after he lay next to you with your fingers still intertwined. You smiled sweetly towards him and he smiled back. I'm sure that everyone in the palace heard you loud moans but that didn't concern you now.