Erron Black (Lemon)

You and Erron Black was walking through a wood trying to capture a few annoying little brats. You had your pistol in your hand and you hat tilted to a side. The kids you were chasing were Jacqui, Takeda, Kun Jin and the most annoying Cassie Cage no surprise there really she was after all the daughter of Johnny Cage - the annoying pest.

"when shall we reach our destination" You say angrily at the cowboy assassin

"Quit yer yappin' I wanna get paid. I don't however get paid for watching you y'know"

"Sor-ry didn't mean to get all up in yer face" you say agitated

You kept walking for what seemed like ages. You hadn't even had a break what so ever.

"You look sexy with that pistol y'know" he smirked

"Don't you find any women with a gun attractive?" You growl "you horny leather daddy" You mutter under your breath.

"Leaver daddy?" he questioned "and whats wrong with finding you attractive with a gun I wouldn't call it horny I would call it a kink.

And with that he pushed you against a nearby tree holding your shoulder and pinning you against it. He brought his golden gun up to you neck and tilted you head upwards using the nuzzel of his gun and brought his lips closer to yours

He had pinned you against a tree. he was also about to kiss you but you stopped him with a question You stared at him in the eyes and spoke...

"what.the.hell.do.you.think.your.doing?" you spoke between pauses

"what does it look like? I'm about to bang a naughty bitch, maybe that might shut you up." He moved his gun from your neck and moved it to your mouth, he touched a sweet spot what made you moan seeing his chance he shoved his gun in your mouth his finger on the trigger. A metallic taste filled your mouth quickly he started to move his gun in and out of your cavern as if you were sucking his dick. With his free hand he began to undress you. Button after button became undone revealing more and more of you. the cool breeze wafted along your skin as did his hot breath. and he had soon removed your top and was about to move onto your skirt. You grabbed your gun from your pocket in your knee high socks and aimed it at him in one swift movement. he moved his gun from your mouth and pulled your skirt down quickly showing your thighs and legs. He didn't bother getting undressed instead he just took off his mask and his hat and put them on the ground next to him. he took his shirt off revealing his abs and tossed them to aside. He zipped his zipper down and with 2 minutes of waiting his hard erection was out in front of you.

He lifted one of your legs up and went straight in, he didn't even give you time to adjust he just moved in and out of you repeatedly.

"maybe this will teach you for wasting my time" He smirked you could feel your juices slowly moving down your legs and dripping to the floor. He kept moving and he got quicker and quicker you just couldn't help but moan louder and louder as he went obviously satisfied with your moans he might after this compare you to that of a pig but hopefully he won't. You kept your eyes on him he kept moaning softly. Soon you came. the liquid covered Erron's chest and stomach and cooped some up and shoved them in your mouth tasting your own come seemed revolting at first but you soon didn't mind as he himself also took some and brought it to his lips and licked it off his fingers seductively...

"how about we go to my place" he said in a deep low whisper in your ear

you couldn't wait to get to his place....