Chapter I- Why is it always me?

Rielle's POV

I woke up groggily out of the bathroom, dreading for what they will do to me today. My wrists, scarred and painted with blood from the razor that stood in the sink. I got ready to go to school or as i call it Hell. I wore my red and black flannel, black skinny jeans and combat boots. I walked out of my forest-covered house close to a shitty city known as North Gate City. I was listening to Knives And Pens by Black Veil Brides full blast as I was walking to my locker when I was stopped by them. Carmelita Holmes (Daughter to Sherlock Holmes) and that slutty gang of hers. "Well look who we have here. Shouldn't you be in a grave where you belong, slut?" Carmelita said, "Why don't you do us a favor and die?" She threw my books to the ground and it took me a long two minutes to pick them up. I wonder to myself,"Why is it always me?" I walked into Deathology and sat in the back, as always. By the time of lunch, as I was looking to find a table, I was tripped by you-know-who, I ran out of the room, crying like never before. I ran to the bathroom, to freshen up and then to my locker to find my perfect weapon for times like these. Still crying, I searched for my razor when somebody heard me crying. He asked,"Hey, are you OK?" I turned and when I looked in his eyes I cried into his soft chest. I asked, "What's your name?" He said, "Grannum." He looked at my scars, "May I?" I showed them to him and he was humming Pierce The Veil's A Match Into Water as he was kissing each scar on my wrist. " I still think your beautiful and do you want to be friends?" I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek which meant yes. The bell rang. "I gotta go, but see you later?", he asked. "If I live." I muttered.

(A/N this is my first book so vote and comment)