Chapter Twenty Seven-

AS ALWAYS YOU GUYS ARE BEYOND AMAZING!!!

THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK!

I'M SURPRISED AND AMAZED PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS !

BTW BOOK  #226 in TEEN FICTION! THANK YOU! So EARLY UPDATE!

UPDATE GOAL : [  55 VOTES + 15 COMMENTS ]

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW !

XOXO,
LOSALINI

P.S - YES I FAN EXO (KPOP BAND) IT'S OBVIOUS IF YOU READ THIS CHAPTER!
EXO HWAITING! EXO SARANGHAJA!

P.P.S - CHAPTER DEDICATED TO LILMISSSTORYWRITER. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (BY EXO) HER BOOK 'THE NEUTRAL EFFECT' IS TO DIE FOR! CHECK IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT!

•••||||•••

Three possible scenarios ran through my head on ways to wake up Jesse as I stared at his sleeping figure.

One, I sack him in the stomach or threw a my pillow with Chanyeol's face on it, whilst risking the possibility of getting hit by the said male occupant of my chair.

Or two, go downstairs and grab a bucket of water and perform a live ALS challenge in my room with the said occupant.

Or three, let him sleep and let him wake up naturally, at which I demand to know the insane reason as to why he was currently in my flipping room.

Options one and two had downsides.

One, I'd risk possible damage to my physique given his apparent dominance in that area. He was bigger, broader and stronger than me. I would also be insulting Chanyeol by throwing the pillow at the asshole.

Two, I didn't have the energy to lug a bucket of water up to my room and I definitely don't want a monster puddle in my room.

So, I settled with option three, begrudgingly of course.

I studied Jesse.

He looked different asleep. I guess everyone did.

Jesse looked peaceful, less arrogant, less annoying, less everything I hated him for.

But it also made him more handsome. The sun that filtered through the shade of the curtain made his hair a shade light  than its current colour. His skin was unblemished and his jawline was emphasized with his head at that angle. His face free of that cocky smirk, he looked so innocent.