Chapter Twenty Eight-

ANNYEONGHASAEYO! ( HOPE I SPELT THAT RIGHT, PRETTY SURE I DIDN'T :( )

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GORGEOUS PEOPLE! I NEARLY DIED OF A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE YOU AMAZING PEOPLE GAVE ME 60 BEAUTIFUL VOTES WHEN I ASKED FOR 55

UPDATE GOAL : [ 57 VOTES + 16 COMMENTS ]

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW !

OH AND NEW CAST PEOPLE!

ALL ARE MODELS ;)

PICTURE IS JESSE AKA STEVEN CHEVRIN [ SEXY RIGHT? ]

XOXO,
LOSALINI <3

•••||||•••

The Matthews mansion stood tall and proud against the backdrop of the myriads of impressive mansions near them.

Dad parked the car next to Daemon's Jag.

It's been a while, a long while since I stepped foot in The Circle, and that was something.

I used to always come here before. It was my second home, but since the certain number of disagreements between Daemon and I, let's just say I was pretty scarce.

My heart broke at the thought of Daddy Phil.

How was he now? Any better, worse?

I hadn't gotten around to finding out the answers to that in the last month.

I was the worst! My mind had solely been focused on Daemon and Jesse in the past month.

Hopefully the lack of news about them from my parents was a good sign. Hopefully.

I got out the car as soon as dad put it in park and rushed towards the door.

Now was the time to make up for my selfishness.

Thankfully, Daddy Phil had invited us over for dinner, along with a few more guests, and so I had an excuse to come. Not that I needed one in the first place.

"San!" Dad called after me.

"Yeah?" I stopped.

"Change your shoes."

Shit! I'd hoped he'd forgotten about my sneakers!

"Now," he added as he walked towards the house with mom in tow.

I grumbled my protest before getting my three inch heels out of the car and threw my beloved sneakers in place.

My three inch heels click-clacked against the driveway as I ran towards the door for the second time. Just on time Juanita opened up the door and I flew past her.