Chapter Thirty One-

HOLA!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

UPDATE GOAL : [ 68 VOTES + 25 COMMENTS ]

#135 in TEEN FICTION! :D :D :D NEARLY IN TOP 100! KEEP VOTING! :)

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW !

XOXO,
LOSALINI

•••||||•••

The kiss.

The kiss I've been waiting for for years on never ending end.

The kiss that I've been dreaming about for ages.

The kiss that was currently happening.

Daemon's lips captured mine in a slow trance, moving slowly as if savouring every last bit of it. His tongue slowly traces my lips before he bites my lower lip softly.

His minty taste hit me, as the reality of what was happening hit me.

I was kissing Daemon.

I was actually kissing Daemon.

A cough pulls us apart.

I look up, flushed as a neutral faced Jesse stared at me.

Shit!

"I just came to get some more wine," he answered the nonexistent question, before he ripped his eyes from mine, and went to the furthest corner to grab two bottles of Chauvignon. He turned back around and growled out a, "Continue," before he walks back out.

What the hell was I doing?

Was I just kissing Daemon, right after concluding that I felt something for Jesse?

No! No! No!

Santana this, kissing Daemon is right! Jesse is wrong! Jesse is wrong!

My internal war continued as I remembered Jesse's face.

He looked impassive and clearly like he didn't give a damn that Daemon and I were making out?

See, the jerk doesn't give two shits about who you make out with! Why would he? He's got Lauren, his Manhattan upper class girl!

I sighed in frustration as I continued to stare at the door.

"San," Daemon's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him, instantly feeling my face redden.

"I'm sorry," he says again. "It looks like all I've been doing today is apologize."